William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
*slurps* Oh no, chuck! Look what you made me do!! I dribbled all down the front of my I heart Billy tee shirt! Ewww! Dirty Britfan! Naughty grissoms gurl! You know what overall action does to me!!!

Thanks Giwu! He is a baby! And he has FLAT hair before straightners were invented! :lol:

Thank you...I can take no credit for my header or the format of the actual journal-just the two posts I have done. Bonnieaw from LiveJournal rocks and is a sweetie.

Giwu said:
Thank you...I can take no credit for my header or the format of the actual journal-just the two posts I have done. Bonnieaw from LiveJournal rocks and is a sweetie.
Well, it looks incredible anyway!! And I don't think I gave you the proper welcome!!
~Welcome Giwu!~

Guys I had to change my Anonymous best pic after Adzix's post. Can't believe I missed it! :eek: SO here it is:8. Anonymous

And so here are the rest of Season 3:
22. Play With Fire Not so sure about this one, but it shows off his beautiful blue eyes. *sigh*
23. Inside the box *chuckles* :rolleyes: I think this is the most skin he has shown in the whole of CSI history. :lol: If only they had just panned down it would have been KTS all over again. :devil: Still a fine, fine back.
23. Inside the box (real one :p) I have decided that it is his mush that makes him so hot. (that's mouth for normal folk ;)) Perfect and kissable.

Giwu? Is that you?! :eek: The one who wrote 'This is Not What I Had Planned' and 'Journey of 1000 Miles' plus the recent 'Nocturnal Emissions'? I loved those fics!!! What made you decide to grace us with your presence? :lol:

Annnd that's all for season 3. Haven't even started on Season 4. I will do that tomorrow I think. Have a totally free day. :D

Whoo-hoo! Thanks for the welcome picture. Now, do I rot in hell if I add it my photos, but crop out the bp.com signature? I am pretty new to playing around with pics online.

You have got to be the only one who liked "This is Not What I Had Planned." I have been on here for several months, but had a rabid moderator spank me down (embarrass me) with my first post, so I have been avoiding this site.

I came back here because I hadn't seen any pics from The Twilight Zone online and I thought people would appreciate them. I got the season for my birthday. :)

Thanks for your kind words about my fics....blush.

Welcome Giwu and I think I have seen you over at LadyHeatherDominon too

and I have to check out your fics.. and you came to the right place to ask about pics since I know nothing either :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back