William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome pics eggy! but you know what i realized lately? that he's waay hotter now than he was in the first two seasons.

i don't know why but i actually like him a lot in S3. the bearded seasons were hawt too, but overally i think S7 is his hottest one yet.

OoOoh! great pic jazzfan! *that look*

Adz, I think you're right! He has definitely become more hott!! However, my fav look is bearded.. so I'd have to go with S6!!

Nice work egg!!
Thank's eggbe4 nice job.. lots of work, and it's appreciated..
yes, good work eggbe4 I applaud you for making all of us happy
It's my pleasure! (pun intended :devil:)
i scared my sister when i showed her.
Please, please post it? Pretty please? You have to show us the scaryness. *bats eyes*
that he's waay hotter now than he was in the first two seasons.
I know! Looking through it is actually quite hard to find the hot stills. A lot of due to the fact that he was more expressionful in those seasons, most of the time he is either exstatically happy, grimacing or sad, or evil, which are great on screen, but difficult to capture in a still.
Musn't forget, I have to thank WPAP, that site is better than sliced bread. :D
Here we go, you ready?...
1. Burked
2. Chaos Theory
3. Overload
4. Bully for you
5. Scuba Doobie Doo
6. Alter boys

*sigh* :)

i love the one from overload! its completely adorable! he always so excited when he's doing experiments doesn't he? cuteness it! :D

well, you asked for it egg. bewarned. its weird lookin. thanks for posting those pics! i hope this works. Tis my first time posting a pic!

Grissom In A Tutu

edited by me: P.S. Dont judge my work by this! im not THIS horrible!! lol.

Thank's eggb4 I love his look in "Bully For You" that hair, those eyes.. some good shots :p

MR. INTENSE
licklips.gif

egg, you are so wonderful! All those great pics you found have put a big :D on my face! And I have a feeling I'll have a lot more hot flashes when season 4 will come around... ;) BAA forever, my friends! :D

And MissMonk, your manip is funny! I agree, we need to find his legs somewhere, to complete it! Good job! :D

MissMonk said:
well, you asked for it egg. bewarned. its weird lookin. thanks for posting those pics! i hope this works. Tis my first time posting a pic!

Grissom In A Tutu

edited by me: P.S. Dont judge my work by this! im not THIS horrible!! lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is TWISTED genius, chuck! I am doing some serious laughing right now!!

It's like some weird Shakespearean nightmare! I love it! Thank you!

Good work from you too, eggb4! Some outrageously delish pics up there!

And yes adz, with you all the way. He is far hotter in this series than he has been for a while... though he was particularly scorching in series 1... smirky, flirty and cheeky! :D

Well then, as creative as some of the pictures are, that is why we have an art forum, I would suggest that since the forum is there it be used, and then just let folks know when you put up a new pic in there, they can then visit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back