William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Hi, hhunter how's is going? yes he is cute, and plays a mean game.. he's really good, if I ever hear that he's here again, I'm there ;)I'm not so hot at golf, but my hubby was.. played with him.. and in "Lone Gone" he plays a great baseball player.. also good
jb.png

SO CUTE

THE TIGHT JEANS

man. he just has a GREAT chest. and its not hairy..er..from what i can tell. *sighs and drifts too dream land*

I actually don't mind golf, watching it is boring beyond imagination but playing isn't s'bad. I'm more of a soccer, baseball,ice hockey and basketball kinda gal. At parties I always end up sitting with the guys watching the soccer on tv lol. Rawk on!!

Craaazeee Billy (Gunshy...again!)

19ams87, I think that the photo you posted is from "to live and die in la", it is during the car chase. ;) Great film !

*ahem* Sssshhh let's pretend that blip in my Billy knowledge didn't happen shall we? Yes, yes we shall. And yes, outstanding film, outstanding Billy action. *tut* if only I could post one certain pic from TL&DILA...You'll just have to settle for Grissoms baby blues.

I don't want to contradict you, ams, but isn't the pic you posted from this movie? Right after the car chase? :devil: I don't know about you, but I get all flustered when I watch TLADILA... :devil:

britfan I love your Sunday dream
what a nice thing to wake up to --at least over here across the pond :D ;)

OT--I'm a CSI level THREE now wwwhhhhooo hhhhooo

what pic from TLADILA? why cant you show it? I wanna see!! *jumps around pouting at being denied a pic for some reason*

LMAO, have you seen TL&DILA?! Mwahaha. I'll give you a clue, he gets nekkid, fully nekkid.

MissMonk go here

she has some pics from TLADILA

***Editing post and Rremoving link because of questionable material. Please be mindful of MINORS in this Forum. If you want to discuss or share pics above PG-13 please go OFF Forum. Thank you.***

ATTENTION LAST REMINDER!

Apparently the size rules for posting pictures in the picture thread is not being heeded by everyone one, we have edited them to links and reminded those of you who are not heeding the rule. BUT there is a limit to which this will go on. Should those people who have been edited and have in that edit recieved a fineal reminder proceed to continue to do it, you WILL be give an "Official Warning" and there will be no excuses.

If you have been posting in these type of threads in THIS forum then you know the rules. If you are not sure of the rules either read the first post of this thread or the "Help Guide" at the top of this forum regarding the rules. -- While some exceptions are made we will only allow them so far before we so no more.

For those who do not know what an official Warning is, that is we give gentle reminders to let you know there is a problem, we give Reminders (not so gentle) to let you know that you are being unofficial warned.
-How does it work? 3 gentle reminders not heeded, will then become one big reminder (ie unofficial warning) three of those, automatically becomes an official warning which goes to the admins, after that its out of our hands.
-How will I know? Simple gentle reminders are us coming in and playfully letting you know, a big reminder is us coming out and saying don't cross the line your very close, you might also recieve a PM from us, and an official reminder we quote the thread, bold that persons name, inform them they are being officially warned and for what.

Thank you and please note for those posting over the Max size limit for pictures this is your fineal reminder or Unofficial warning.

hhunter said:
britfan I love your Sunday dream
what a nice thing to wake up to --at least over here across the pond :D ;)

OT--I'm a CSI level THREE now wwwhhhhooo hhhhooo

Hey up chuck!!

Congratulations on being a CSI 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back