William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

HE IS????? *gaps* ive never seen the movie! OMG! nekypoo?? oh! im so gonna try to find the movie now! sheesh...i sound like a perv...er..sorry folks. i'll calm down *bites nails*

britfan you and everyone else!! ha we all can have dirty minds when it comes to our Grissom :devil:

and Thanks for the pic :) he's rather Dashing in the TUX

Mr Golfman.. how'd ya' like to sit next to him, or better yet, be his caddie
jb.png

GO BILLY

I LOVE MY CUBS

I don't play golf but I'd love to be his caddie :)

Those pictures are great desertwind
Billy loves those CUBS huh?

AWESOME. grissoms_gurl as usual.. but alas, the new one, he's back to beardless, but he look's fantastic, a customer,(I saw it too and screamed) said last night, she saw the previews for "EMPTY EYES" and he looked "so handsome" so young, and added "it look's like he's lost weight" I can't wait to see him, beard or no beard
141aj.gif

BLACK AND WHITE the scruffy look
licklips.gif

thanks Grissoms gurl for all those pics! i LOVE it when he puts his sunglasses on top of his head. its so cute! PIC REQUEST. for all you people who like digging for pics hehe. how about more glasses on top of head and backwards hats?

^Why thank you GF! I love you too!

MissMonk said:
thanks Grissoms gurl for all those pics! i LOVE it when he puts his sunglasses on top of his head. its so cute! PIC REQUEST. for all you people who like digging for pics hehe. how about more glasses on top of head and backwards hats?
you mean like this?
or.. did you mean like this? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back