Why Lindsay Must Stay!

ericisacutie

Lab Technician
I think this should be okay to start, but if it's not feel free to remove it! :D

I thought since there was a thread of why "Lindsay MUST Go", I think there should be one on why she "Must Stay!!"

I know there is the actual Lindsay/Anna thread, but I think this idea was pretty cool.

I'll start, I think she should stay because she is a great CSI, has beautiful hair, has a great attitude. "silently says...... because she loves Danny..." :lol:

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but there's nothing that suggests that Anna is leaving the show--so why debate the reasons she should stay? :confused:

Sorry guys, I guess I wasn't very clear....
Anna is not leaving to the best of my knowledge, but I was just stating that since there is a thread about Why she "should" leave, I think it's called, "Why Lindsay REALLY must go. I think there should be one on why she "shouldn't."

And the comments I made was about great things about her, beautiful hair, great attitude, and I was just joking saying she loves Danny, I think she does, but that's just my opinion.

If you guys don't like it though it can be deleated, it won't bother me. :D

But the idea was just for people to post good things that they really like about Lindsay, saying why they want her to always be on the show, which I hope she always is! :)

It's not about whether we like it, I just expressed the opinion that I don't understand the point. Anna has a contract with the show, and barring any unforeseen decisions by her or TPTB, she's not going anywhere--hence the reason for a having a thread about why we think she's a detriment to the show and so-forth.

It's up to this forum's moderators to determine what to do with the thread, I'm not about to step on any toes. ;)

^I kind of feel the same way, I didn't really understand the point of the other thread, the one about Why should she go??? Was that strickly for people wanting her to leave, or something else?

The title gives the impression that it's merely for those who think she should leave, but the thread has been frequented by the entire gamut of people, from those who want the character to stay, to those who would like a few things changed, to those who just want her gone--ultimately, the content of the thread(s) speaks for itself.

Fans often get upset when there is any kind of debate in the Anna/Lindsay thread that isn't completely positive, so having a thread dedicated to conversation about the character's shortcomings seems like a good idea to me--especially considering that there have been nearly 2000 posts on the subject.

It's just a thread on a message board full of fans, it's not going to influence the writers in any way. *shrug*

oh ok, I knew that it wouldn't influence the writers, but I was just curious on what it was about. So I guess there really is no point for this thread then, we can just use the regualer Anna/Lindsay thread. Sorry Mods! :D

ericisacutie said:
Sorry guys, I guess I wasn't very clear....
Anna is not leaving to the best of my knowledge, but I was just stating that since there is a thread about Why she "should" leave, I think it's called, "Why Lindsay REALLY must go. I think there should be one on why she "shouldn't."

And I think that's fair; however, expect to get debate, and quite possibly a lot of it. The "Why Lindsay Must Go" thread is open to people who want to argue she should leave the show AND those who think she should stay on the show. As long as the arguments are valid and it doesn't devolve into personal attacks, both sides are welcome in that thread.

We've made an effort in the Anna/Lindsay thread to keep things mostly positive because many fans want to just discuss different aspects of her character and not feel like they have to defend her with every post.

So, as long as you understand both sides can and believe me, will, debate in here, the thread is fine. But if you'd prefer it closed I can do that, too, ericisacutie.

I'm still waiting for proof they are indeed a 'pair'. Sex on a pool table does not mean they're together in my book. Also, when exactly did Danny say he loved Lindsay?

Exactly, He's not actually said that he Loves her, but I do think they care about each other a lot, and while I was happy that they slept together :), I'm wondering if they are together, we've not really seen any other signs that they are, I hope they are together but TPTB haven't given us any other evidence yet. I hope something else happens.

I agree, there hasn't been much evidence this season, that they are together, but it's just begun, there's plenty of time, if the strike ends, of course.

Anyway, I love Lindsay because she's fiesty, she can hold her own. She's funny, and a pleasure to watch.

PSG xxx

Back