Why is Sid to only one to Reproduce??

slightly OT, but I REALLY hope the writers don't plan to introduce any long-lost children/parents/brothers and sisters etc. to the show. I cannot see it working (yea, I kinda lost faith in TPTB after the last season) and that thread made me anxious - I mean, Stella was brought up in foster families, so she may have a sister or a brother out there (I don't doubt in Melina's acting abilities, she would be perfect in any kind of plot but for me it would be simply too improbable) and if we follow that kind of thinking - Peyton may as well come back suddenly with Mac Jr. in a stroller or some of Flack's or Danny's ex-girlfriends finally decide to claim for alimony :wtf: well, hope it's just my worst nightmares and the writers will find some other way to develop the characters

i think mac would be a strict dad but i think he would be a really good one. adam would just be fun to have as a parent as well as flack

I think it's kinda funny that this thread appeared today. I know it was started last year, but a year ago, who knew where we would be?!

Back