Who would you...........???

xxcatherinexx

Dead on Arrival
Hii sxc ppl! i thought that it would be fun to find out who and why would you live with if you could for a week( the character not the actor)????

Nick...he is a gentleman a very nice person, smart, funny. Im pretty sure you can have a great time with him. Plus he is soooo hot!

well as much i would have love to have chosen gil or cath or greg i had to choose nick cuz he's the only one who wouldn't kill me after about 24 hours.

Greg or Gill -Greg because we'd have so much fun and it would end up being more than a week and we'd get married and go and live in - yeah okay...or Gil cos he is just like a father figure and id so get on his nerves - hee hee, would be funny to see what he'd do about the music level being way to loud or if you have a nightmare go and climb in his bed lol!!!!!
Kitty
xxx

Out of that bunch, since I am a guy, I'd have to say Catherine--it looks like she needs the help with her daughter anyhoo, and I am very close to my daughter and am good with kids.

Nick for sure. Cause he's hot, he's friendly and warm. He seems really cool. And I really wanna stare at him for hours.

Nick, because we both share the same hobbies and passion. Reading, watching TV, playing video games, fitness. He is friendly and confident.

the fact I though he's the sexiest man alive help too... :D maybe.. :rolleyes:

I was going to vote Nick but I changed my mind and voted for Sara. She's a lot like me and I think we would get along well. She'd be cool to live with for a while. :)

I voted for Sara. I think she would be a great housemate to live with

GREGGERS!! Because I cannot get enough of Greg. Plus, I think we could have a lot of fun... I would love to do all the weird stuff he does (ex: get hyped up on coffee and dance in the hallways). And I love to talk about science. So Greg's my man, all the way.

Back