Who would you want to save your life?

Re: Who would you want to save you life?

Speed is my knight(CSI) in shining armour(gun,badge,CSI kit) on his noble steed(Ducati) LOL!!! :D but no in all seriousness I really do want Speed to save my life.

fadingintherain said:
SaraSidle_girl said:
WOAH! No Sara, Catherine, Sofia or Stella on that list? Maybe I'd rather die :lol:

Nah.. I'd rather live so I'd say Grissom. He is closest to the first three girls so that pretty much does it for me :cool:
Although I'd choose Cal/Eric first, Sara, Catherine, Sofia, and Stella should be on that list...women can so save your life! :) (Oh and anyone that isn't already on their from the shows should be considered, too.)

Please don't die...it'll make me sad :(...even Horatio will put his sunnies away to save you if Grissom doesn't!!!...LOL!!! :lol:

Laters...

Luv yall...

Hey thanx for that! I mean.. H taking off his sunnies...! :D

What the heck!? Stella, Cath, and Sara are probably my first choices. But If I had to chose I'd go with Boa Vista because she's gorgeous and than I'd be really excited :D

if my life threatening situation involved a gang or an exotic country i would of course need Horatio to save me. if someone were shooting at me i would need Calleigh. but if i were drowning or something and needed mouth to mouth i'd have to go with Natalia. ;) (logically it should be Eric but...um, ew!? i hope Nat can swim...)

Sofia, because I love the hot woman with a gun, who knows how to handle herself. She'd kick ass.

Dr. Sheldon Hawkes (the Scrumptous Hill Harper), from CSI:NY. I can see it already: I would be sprawled out on the floor, in and out of consciousness. He'd run to my rescue, and use words like "sternal colloidal mastoid muscle", while he's examining me. OMG! I need a cold shower.

nick! he'd risk his life for someone else. he's so caring and nice, and loving... i'll stop here. i'll be writing a book if i let myself continue!!

I would have to say I would want Gil, Warrick, Nick, Greg, Catherine and Sara from CSI Las Vegas to save my life.

Back