Who would you want to save your life?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by CSINicole, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I'd say Speed or Warrick... damn :(

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I would want Tim Speedle to save my life.:drool:

3. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Well, fave characters/sexiest characters aside, if my life were in danger and I had to choose who I thought was the best choice to actually save it... :lol: It would have to be from the following list:

Mac Taylor or Horatio Caine: Both men are tough, calm, have seen tons of real action, so therefore would probably be the best bets in a dangerous situation. And both of them are extremely comfortable and capable with guns, which is a huge plus if it means saving my wee little life... :p

Don Flack, Jim Brass or Frank Tripp: For most of the above reasons, also. But I think Mac & Horatio possibly have better analytical skills in a life-in-danger or crime-solving situation, which gives them a teensy edge.

Stella or Calleigh: Two tough, tenacious ladies who have a lot of passion and empathy for victims, so I know they'd do everything in their powers to save a life. Plus, both are pretty handy with a gun, once again an added bonus in a life-threatening situation. ;)

4. DocInTheBox

DocInTheBox Dead on Arrival

I heart Danny, but if I were in REAL danger, I'd have to say I'd want Mac chargin' in to my rescue. Marine, hello? He'd go all MacGyver and sew me up with a shoelace if I got hurt and then hold my hand in the hospital. :drool:

(And Danny could run after the one who attacked me and bring 'em down. :devil:)

5. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

I have to say I agree with you on this one. Mac would be the one for me. I'd love to say Danny but knowing his luck he'd save me only to turn around while I get hit by a truck or something. He'd then blame himself and go off at the deep end. That boy has no luck.

If I was in a dangerous situation then the people I'd like to be with would be Mac, Stella and possibly Hawkes because he'd be so sweet and calming. :)

6. Eszie

Eszie Hit and Run

I want that Grissom to come and save me. :drool:
    I would feel me so honourend

7. Gravity

Gravity Witness

Grissom, Sara, Danny, Greg, Hodges...I'm happy if one of them would show up :D

8. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Horatio because he always gets the job done. :'D I'd feel safe if he had to protect me. <3 (Plus he reminds me of my dad LOL)

9. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Eric... just to be in his strong arms...