Who would you go along and who would you argue with?

i would get along with Greggo the most i guess. i would also be ok with Grissom, because i would simply jump at him and we wouldn't have to talk. lol. no, but seriously, i'm a geek to be honest, and i love learning new stuff, so i would get along with him pretty good.

and i would get along with everybody else as well i think, but if i had to choose it would be catherine. she is moody sometimes.

I think I would get along with everyone in all the 3 shows!!But I choose Gil,Cath,Cal,H,Mac and Stella!! :D :rolleyes:

I don't think I'd argue with anyone,maybe with Sara a little bit ;)..

I don't think I'd get on with... (although I'd try 2)

Sara: she seems to think that she's above everyone else and deserves special treatment. And she complained when Grissom gave Nick a reference for his promotion a few seasons ago.
The only reason I actually like her is because she sticks up 4 Greg and, credit where it's due.. she's good at her job.

Lindsey:
She's a whine and stuck up.. sorry :)
And rejects Danny!!??? What's wrong with her?!! lol.

I'd get on with, everyone from Vegas, especially Warrick, Nick and Greg. They can have a laugh, and I'm constantly laughing.. :)

Everyone from Miami, but Eric needs to be told off now and then.

And Everyone from NY, especially Stella, Danny and Flack. I'm a total smart-ass too. lol.

Hmm I think I would get along best with sara and greg actually. But probably not Catherine... I don't really know about the rest though.

I'd be perpetually at Sara's throat b/c she's just so.... I don't know, arrogant maybe? I'd get along best with Horatio, Calleigh, and Greg b/c all three of them are such sweethearts.

I'd probably get into a lot of arguments, being the annoying person I am. Most probably with Brass, as he kinda irritates me and I find some of his comments rather sexist (e.g. "Easy and open all hours, like my ex-wife. "). I'd probably get on best with Greg and Nick, as they're amusing :D

I think I would get along with everyone I am not the type of person who fights alot its better being nice and getting along with people than argue with them

Sara is rather like myself I suppose, so I'm not sure if we would get along or not. I would get along with Greggo though and probably Ryan and Calleigh from Miami and Stella from NY. I'm not overly fond of Catherine so there would be arguments there and maybe with Lindsay from NY too.

That's hard to answer. I think I would get alone with Nick and Greg just fine.

I would annoy Grissom just because I would want to know what he thinks all the time, try to figure him out.

I think I would get along best with Calleigh. She's pretty easy going. Alexx too, for that matter.

Eric would drive me up the wall. I really dislike guys who are too cocky (whether they have a reason to be or not) and Eric...in some eps had a really poor work ethic. Call me a nerd but I would HATE working with someone like that.

I would argue with Cath because she just drives me nuts! And i'd be jealous everytime Grissom looked at her. But i dont mind him looking at Sara. ;)

I would have to say that I would get a long with Greg and Catherine the best.

Greg would be easy to get a long with because his personality is much like mine is. And because everything he says I agree on. Well most of what he says.

I would also get along great with Catherine. I mean she has a lot of experience with the CSI: team and everything. I just think that I would be the one chosen to work with her on all the partner jobs. And because I agree with everything she says. And I seriously mean everything.

I would argue the most with Nick and Sara. I'm not sure why though. I just think that they have really cool personality's and that if I were to work with them then I'd get to involved with you know just the fun of it and not the seriousness of the case.

I mean I know there is suppossed to be humor in work also but not as much as Nick and Sara make it out to be.

You're missing one person, Hodges, I'd love to argue with him, just to make him mad. I bet he'd be so cute when he was mad.

In LV, I think I'd get along the most with Catherine, because she is devoted to the cause and her job. Her compassion for children is something else I admire. I'd also get along with Nick beacuse he's really good looking, and he's funny. :)

In Miami, I'd get along with Calleigh, because she is so sweet and funny, and she makes working with guns fun. :) I would also get along with Horatio, because I respect and admire him so much, and we share most of the same views when it comes to justice and children. And he's handsome!! :D

I would argue the most with Warrick and Sara, because they can be so set with their views. I couldn't see me and Sara having too many conversations, Warrick either. He's a nice guy, but I'm not sure if we'd click.

I would argue with Natalia, because secretly I am against the idea of her becoming a CSI after the "mole incident". We would butt heads constantly, same with Ryan. I wouldn't argue with Ryan, having big shouting matches, but we'd have conflicting views on cases, I'm sure.

I would try to get along with everybody. I don't hate anyone, but it would all depend on the chemistry, I'd say. I mean, who's to say that Catherine isn't what I think she is, that I may argue with her. Or even Horatio. It's all unknown, but I love to dream!! :D :)

Back