Who would you go along and who would you argue with?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 20, 2006.

1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Personally I'd be fighting all the time with Sara (though I love her to death), cause we are very similar, while I'd get along perfectly with Nicky and Greg.
    In Miami I'd be best mates with almost everyone (Calleigh in particular :p), except H and Eric... Not that I don't like them (all the contrary), but sometimes they just get on my nerves. :rolleyes:

Don't watch NY, so I can't tell.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

In LV I would probably get along with Greggo the best. Just because we both like having fun, and are easy going. :) I also voted Catherine.. I dunno why now. I forget my reason. :lol:

I would probably argue with Warrick alot, because if we both had different ideas, we most likely wouldn't chose one. :rolleyes:

In Miami I think I would get along with Ryan, because in some ways we have the same sence of humor. But he might get annoyed sometimes because I can be very messy. :p

I would argue with H alot because I wouldn't be able to stop telling him to stop being so corny and to do some case work. Woops. :rolleyes:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I voted I would get along with greg and gil the most. Gil because he is so brainy and I love to pick brainy brains and greg because he is so much fun.

I voted I would argue the most with sarah and catherine. I am too much like sara and I don't think I would mesh with caktherine's attitude

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

This is good idea. I would get along with Grissom and Nick. Grissom becasue he is so smart and I could listen to him all day. Nick, I would get along with him, because he get along with everybody else the lab except Ecklie.

I don't watch Miami and NY.

I would get in arguement with Sara but I would listen to her. I wouldn't do well with Catherine.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I would get along with the following:

NY - Danny and Flack of course, I'd be drooling over them all the time
    Miami - Calleigh and Delko
    Vegas - Warrick and Catherine

I would argue with the following:

NY - Lindsay - no explanation needed
    Miami - Natalia
    Vegas - Sara and Grissom

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'd get along with:
    LV - Nick and Greg. They're so easygoing and relaxed.
    Miami - Calleigh and Horatio. For the same reason.
    New York - Stella and Lindsay. They're both really similar, I guess and I appreciate how helpful and determined they are.

I'd argue with:
    LV - Grissom and Sara. Sometimes I'd feel as if Grissom doesn't really care that much about the victim's family... and as for Sara, I'd probably argue with her (just like Catherine did when they first met) and then become good friends. :)
    Miami - Ryan and Natalia - I just don't feel as though they are really nice people... I just keep remembering Ryan asking Eric for his money back when Horatio was in trouble and I just think that Natalia is a little plain perhaps.
    NY - Mac and Flack - I love the both of them, but they can be a little hotheaded! But I'll get along with them after a while.

7. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I'd get along with(LV only): Sara and Greg

Greg, because I enjoy having fun and how can you not get along with someone like him. Sara because I know how it is to be a loner. *shifty eyes*

I'd fight with:Catherine and Grissom

Both of them because I don't like being ordered around. And since they are both supervisors....Well, you know. And, although I love both of them to pieces, I don't think I could stand Cath most of the time and I don't like people who aren't 'people' people. whoah, that was confusing...

8. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

I would get on with:
    Sara,
    Nick,
    Catherine,
    Flack,
    Stella,
    Eric,
    Calleigh

And Id argue with:
    Catherine,
    Sara,
    Mac,
    Horatio,
    Ryan,
    Natalia.

I think id get on witha nd argue with Sara, because we're so alike, same goes for Catherine. Id get on with Nick, because he's hot! hehe, and because he's a generally all round nice guy (not saying I wouldn't get on with the others, its just Nick mainly :devil:)
    Id get on with the others just because they seem like all round nice people, and Id argue with the others just because I find them annoying, or they have completly different views to them.

~xJemmax~

9. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

LV:
    I'd get along with Greg and Catherine. I would have put Sofia but she isn't an option.

I'd argue with Sara and Grissom. I just would not click with either.

Miami: I'd get along with Natalia and Alexx.

I'd argue with Eric and Horatio.

NY:

I'd get along with Hawkes and Flack.

I'd argue with Lindsay and Mac, probably Peyton too.

10. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Who I would get along with, I only watch the LV one, so..

I'd get along with Greg, definitely, and probably Nick, Warrick maybe Grissom.

I'd argue with Catherine and Sara.

11. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Get Along With:

Las Vegas -- Greg and Nick. They're both laid back and can appreciate a good joke. I can't see much of a conflict.

New York -- Flack and Hawkes. With Flack, we'd snark it up all day, and I would begin to think that I found my long lost twin. As for Hawkes, well I think he's just a sweetheart and that smile of his would get him out of a lot of trouble.

Argue With:

Las Vegas -- Sara. I'm not exactly fond of the character and I think our personalities would conflict too much to really agree upon anything.

New York -- Lindsay. If she were to throw, 'Why does everyone give Lindsay the bad jobs?' in my direction, I'd chew her head off right then and there.

And I didn't vote for Miami either way because frankly, I don't watch the show enough to really know the characters.

12. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

NY: I'd get along with everyone I think, because I love all the characters, but especially Mac & Hawkes. I don't think I'd fight with any of them, I like & respect them too much.

Miami: Get along especially with Alexx, Horatio, and probably Calleigh. Not get along with: Ryan and Delko. Although I enjoy both characters, they get pretty uppity and snotty sometimes, and I don't put up with that crap. :lol:

LV: I'd get along best with Nick and Warrick, they're both easygoing, smart, and I respect them both the most. I'd also get along great with Sofia, but she wasn't an option.
    Not get along with: Sara or Grissom. Both are rather preachy, self-righteous, and holier-than-thou, and I can't stand or respect those kind of people.

13. pilgrim_soul

pilgrim_soul Dead on Arrival

I think I would get along best with:

LV - Grissom and Greg because I'm esentially a geek and I'd find Grissom really interesting and Greg a bit of a kindred spirit.
    Miami - Calleigh because she's sweet yet tough and maybe Alexx
    NY - Flack because I love his sense of humour and Stella because she's feisty without being a bitch.

Who I would get along with:

LV - Sara, I think we'd clash a lot, she's quite an argumentative person anyway.
    Miami - Horatio, I just can't warm to the guy, it's why Miami is my least favorite of the shows.
    NY - Lindsay, I like Lindsay but she can be quite opinionated and frustrating at times.

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I would get along best with Greg and Nick.

I wouldn't get along with Sara and Sofia.

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I'd get along with everyone in NY except Peyton. Only because she's with Mac and I want Mac to be with me! (Or Stella) :lol:

I don't watch the other two.