Who would you go along and who would you argue with?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 20, 2006.

1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I think that I'd get along with Greggo and Nicky best in LV. Greggo becuz he's from the 'burbs and Nicky becuz he's a Southerner like me. (I'm from both the suburbs and the South. :p )
    For Miami, I originally put two, but realized that I wanted three, so I put the two I had in mind and decided to write about the three. I think I'd get along best with Ryan, Calleigh, and Alexx. Ryan, because he has a mental disorder like me (he has OCD, I have ADD), Calleigh is another Southerner :D, and Alexx is probably just about the sweetest person. I think in my top three CSIs for all shows, Alexx is number three after Ryan. (Greg's #1.)
    For NY I put Danny and Lindsay. I just LOVE Danny's accent, it's so charming and everytime I hear him say something with an "a" in it I giggle because my favorite gym teacher sounded just like him; they were both native New Yorkers! And Lindsay's just a plain-out sweetheart, I love her style and everything. Ever since her first day on the show I loved her.

As for arguing, I'll put them all together:
    LV: Sara & Catherine
    Miami: Eric & Natalia
    NY: Mac & Flack (being sexy has its consequences)

I have no explanations.

2. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Don't ask me why but I've got the feeling I'd get along just fine with Greg and Warrick from LV, Ryan and Eric from Miami and Stella and Hawkes from NY.
    And I would probably not get along with Sara and Catherine from LV, Calleigh and Natalia from Miami and Danny and Lindsay.

3. samjojo_011

samjojo_011 Hit and Run

get along wit
    lv;cath,rick,brass,doc,greg,and nick
    miami;i dont watch :eek:
    ny:i dont watch :eek:

arguing with:gil,sara, and sophie :devil:

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*bump* so that new members can share who they'd get along with and who they'd end up arguing with. :) Let's make sure we keep things nice in here. ;)

5. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

hmm..

i would probably get along fine with greg, sara, nick
    greg seems fun to be with and he has a good sense of humor.. :cool:
    sara because.. i cant really explain it but theres something in her i like... ;)
    nick because he can be a really cool big brother or something.. :p

i think i wont get along nicely with grissom..
    dont know why.. :rolleyes:
    maybe with hodges too.. sometimes he's really annoying but i still like him. :)

6. flacksgirl

flacksgirl Hit and Run

I would definetaly get along with Greg from LV. He is too sweet. Plus he seems to have a naughty side. Gotta love that.
    Miami - Calleigh She is very loyal to her family and friends.
    Ny- Flack The man is hot and a sarcastic smart ass. My type of man. I love a man with an out there sense of humor.

As for not getting along with people...
    I don't get along with people who always think they are right. There is no one in the world who is always right. Be open to other peoples' opinions and you can learn a lot. Even if they are wrong you can learn a lot about them and how they deal with situations. I think Sara (LV) has that always right problem so she and I would probably clash. Hawkes (NY) and Eric (Miami) are the other two I think suffer from that problem the most on the other two series.

7. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Lv:
    I'd end up arguing with Sara because sometimes she says things that would make me mad and we're similar. Also, Grissom just because I don't really respect authority all the time.
    I would get along with Catherine and Greggo. Greggo is hilarious and serious at the same time and I think we'd have fun together. Catherine because she's funny and is the most like mellow woman on the show.

Miami:
    I'd argue with Ryan just because I've never really been a very big fan of him. Also, Eric because sometimes, he can be a jerk or rude sometimes and I don't really put up with that.
    I would like Calleigh and Natalia. They both dress great(shallow) and look really pretty (shallower). I think Calliegh's just sweet and genuine. Natalia just seems like real and fun.

NY:
    I'd argue with Mac, just because I could. Probably Hawkes too. No clue, just would.
    I would get along with Danny because he seems like a beer and baseball kinda guy which I'd like to hangout with. Stella also seems really nice and genuine, also a great friend.

8. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I think, no let me rephrase that, I KNOW I would bump heads with Ecklie, cause I really DISlike people who try to show-boat their authority and look down their noses at others, that really rubs me the wrong way.

I love Hodges attiutde...lol, hense liking him, and I think we'd get along great...cause I can dish it out aswell, especially when I have someone fueling my fire, but I hate how he tries to suck up...that would be the only point deduction for him. **hmmm, brass too**

I could get along well with Greg, Sara and Nick aswell...cause they are a little more laid back....personality type b I think!! **more so greg and nick than sara...but still**

9. Labrat0706

Labrat0706 Victim

I'd argue constantly with Sara Catherine Natalia and Ryan But i'd get along perfectly with Greg,Lindsay,Calleigh and Horatio :D :D

10. never_again

never_again Witness

I think I would argue with Catherine, most of the stuff she does is pretty reckless ... or I might just be too intimidated by her! I'm pretty sure I would get along well with Greg because he seams so laid back and would give me a hand if I ever got stuck on anything, plus I would probably be new to the lab, so he wouldn't be the "newbie" any more. I think I would respect Sara because most of the time she works by the book and if I tried to correct her I would just end up looking stupid. I think I would argue with Sofia allot though.

11. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

in miami i think i'd get along with calleigh the best. cuz she's southern, i'm southern. she likes guns, i like guns. i think she's hot, she probably knows shes hot. see? best friends just waiting to happen.

i don't think i'd get along with ryan and eric. seperately maybe but together no. its like theres always an argument just waiting to happen. tension...ugh.

12. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

LV: I will most definitly getting along with Sara and Catherine. Most likely Sara.
    I am most likely to argue with Grissom and Nick. Has nothing to do with work, everything with Sara...

NY: Most likely to get along with Stella and Danny, most likely to argue with Mac. Can't stand the guy to work with

13. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

For Vegas, I would probably get along with Nick the best. His personality is very similar to some people I know whom I get along with really well, so I would think the same would apply to Nick. As for arguing, I would say Warrick, but I have no idea why. I just for some reason envision Warrick not liking me very much; maybe he’d find me annoying. :rolleyes: :lol:

For Miami, I would get along with Eric, hands down (I’m talking pre-gun shot Eric). He likes to make things fun that aren’t normally fun at all, and I do the same thing. He’s also very loyal when it comes to his friends, and so am I. For arguing, I would have to say Horatio (even though he’s one of my favourites). Some of the decisions and actions he takes, despite the risks, would make me very nervous, and I would constantly be bothering him about the risks. I’d be like the little annoying voice in his head constantly saying “This is a bad idea”. :lol:

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

LV- I would get alone with Nick, Grissom, Sara and Greg. I would get in arguement with Catherine and Warrick.

I don't watch Mimai and NY.

15. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i think i would get along with almost everyone...but would probably argue with Hodges...just to get him going....and maybe catherine sometimes