Who would you cast? *Spoiler for season 6!*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Bianca Marie DeGroat and Zoe Saldana would be great choices! There was a lot of good actress mentioned in the previous pages too... but I agree with you ErinElizabeth, the show needs someone ethnic. After all, NY is diverse. I'd love to see someone asian.

Chyna Layne? C'mon, she's Jamaican and was raised in NY!!!
    Carmen Soo? But that won't happen.
    Maggie Q?
    Chiaki Kuriyama? I would DIE if it was her. But I know it's impossible :(
    Nan Zhang?

Now I just realized that my suggestions either don't know a lot about NY or know nothing at all :lol:

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

When reading about Kaye I thought who would be good?? A few came to my mind one was Genevieve Cortez many of you know her as Ruby from Supernatural this past season. When I first saw her she was on the ABC show Wildfire she was so good on it. She can do emotioal scenes which is what most of you want, she is a very sexy in a different but good way.
    http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1187616512/nm1298809

I think she could have potential on the show.

3. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I don't know if she's been mentioned yet, but what about Gina Ravera?

I know she's 43 and a little older than they're looking for, but she's beautiful, a person of color, and a talented actress. She also doesn't look her age, which is a testament to her, and also the things makeup can do. She did beautifully on The Closer and hasn't been on there for awhile, so I don't know if she's left the show or not.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0712406/

4. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If Melina can play 34 and Anna can play thirtyish, then I think they can cast an older actress to play Kaye Sullivan. ;)

5. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

So true. Although, I think that Lindsay's true age is a mystery. IIRC, she was supposed to be 24 or something in Season 3...Does not Compute.

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Yeah, it was unclear if she was supposed to be 24 or 28. At any rate Anna's playing younger than she is.

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I'm really liking Bianca Marie Degroat and Gina Ravera. Probably because I've never seen them in anything before.

The thing is, I couldn't have someone that's played a character on another CSI (like Meta Golding) or Sasha Alexander because she played Kate on NCIS. It would just be weird for me to see her on CSI:NY. Same with Tara Spencer-Nairn. I love her but she was on "Corner Gas", a show that I watched all the time and loved. It would be weird for me to see her on CSI:NY as well.

I don't really have anyone who popped into my head. I'm just not good with that stuf.. The only one I thought of was Paula Cale. She played Joanie Hansen on Providence. She was Melina's chracter's sister so that could be why I thought of her :lol: As far as I know, she isn't doing anything. The only thing is that she is 39.

8. TML

TML Hit and Run

As a side note, Sasha Alexander does have history with CSI - she played DA Robin Childs on the CSI (LV) episode "Alter Boys" in Season 2. I believe this was before NCIS was spun off from JAG.

9. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

I have no one specific in mind, but this makes me question the loss of Emmanuelle. She was awesome, and would have made a great full-time addition to the show. I can't wait to see who they cast!

10. Duke

Duke Witness

:eek: She is stunning. But I think she'd be more of a distraction at crime scenes. :lol: Especially for Flack & Danny, they wouldn't be able to get anything done because all they'd be doing would be wiping the drool off their chins.

Do you know who I absolutely adore?? But whether or not she'd fit into the show, I dunno. Kate Mara.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0544718/

She's sexy but cute, she's gorgeous but sassy, and a very adaptable actress. Plus she has all that gorgeous red hair. I could see Flack with someone like her. [after he gets over Jess]