Who is your fav cath/sara/sofie? Take the poll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: who is youe fav cath/sara/sofie? take the poll

Sara, She's real, Imperfect but smart. She does not fake it, she puts herself out there.

2nd is Cath, I hated her last season but kudos to the turn around these season.

I wish they would loose sophia. The accent bothers me, and the "i'm hot stuff" attitude. We already have hot stuff cath.

I actually like all three of these characters, but Catherine is definitely my favorite.

I vote Sara. I like her this years then I do last years. Follow by Catherine, I like her through the season except the fifth season, now she turn herself around. I don't like Sofia.

Sara all the way!!!!!!!! :D

she has always been favorite and although i love cath as well, sara takes it easily, and i do like sophia, some what, but she cant compare with the other two.

Sara. She reminds me a lot of me. Ok my mother didn't kill my father but they seperated when I was two and my biological mother was not that good at raising a child . We both have the foster family background
I'm the same way THOUGH for me I'm more like her Personality wise ,also besides the whole Bad Family life and being a Vegarittarrian thing we have ALOT in common
I always say I'm Sara with Nicks Loving family and Love meat
(I'm also told I look like her but thats besides the point)

I voted for Sara as my favorite female CSI. She's smart and doesn't depend on her looks to get ahead. I also like how well she works with Greg. She's a good teacher and role model for him.

I like Catherine and she has several good points, but she dresses inappropriately for her job and likes to show off her ample cleavage a little too much. In real life, her attire would really be distracting for her male co-workers.

Sofia isn't even in the running as far as I'm concerned.

Catherine, because like what they said, she doesn't take a crap from anyone and she moves forward with her life, she transcends the stereotype that CSIs are frumpy looking introverts, she is compassionate and she's not faking it.. and her looks--its just a bonus. Sara and Sofia both come close.

My vote goes to Catherine. I love the richness of her character: she's spunky, funny, brave, decisive, intelligent, quick-witted, deeply compassionate and respectful of others, and it doesn't hurt that she's beautiful and sexy at the same time. While some of her detractors might think she gets away with too much and hold that against her, I actually think she has not had things easy at all.

Sara is my fave!! I really love her!!

I'm not a "big" fan of cath and sophia

Sara is my favourite! I used to hate Catherine, but Ive come to lik her over the past few seasons. I also like Sofia, but Sara will always be my favourite :)
She is strong in her own right, I mean look at what she's become even after having so much trouble as a kid, that proves her strenght!

SARA!!! I voted Sara coz she's plain HOT and her character ROCKS! .anyway. I also like Cath and Sofia. But Sara is my Number 1 !

i really love both catherine and sara in such completely different ways. but catherine is definitly my favorite out of the two. she is such a strong confident women who can totally hold her own, yet at times you can see just how human and fragile she can be too. even though she hardly shows it. i love that about her. and she is witty, which i love.

sofia just hasnt grown on me yet at all.

I voted sara.....I like her personality...then comes cath cos she alllways gets what she wants and sofia comes last cos i dont really like her lately.

Sara. She has a personality. Catherine's abrasive and Sofie's useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back