Who is your fav cath/sara/sofie? Take the poll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxcatherinexx

Dead on Arrival
I like Cathreine the best because she is so strong and independant, i think that she is a role model to people of all ages. Sara comes in second because she is a very loveable character although i dont like it when her and catherine fall out i always seem to be shouting at the tele "go on cath,", lastly it is Sofia i dont like her all she is just trying to push out cath and sara.
Tell me what you think!!!

Re: who is youe fav cath/sara/sofie? take the poll

Catherine, I just love the strength that she projects.

I voted for catherine, especially since they seem to be bringing her back to her old self.

Sofia is a very close second though.

I voted for Catherine. Sara's a little to whiney.

Voted Catherine, because I think she's just plain HOT, but Sara comes in as a close second.. and SoFia is alright. :D I fancy all the girls in a way! Reason I ship Cath and Sara.. and have SoFia interfere sometimes :lol:

I think you have the order right catherine, sara then sofia, I see Catherine as the mom of the group helping out everyone

I voted for Catherine

Love that she goes for what she believes in and doesn't take no crap from no one

Voted for Sara....

Then I would have gone with Cath, those two were a tough one to decide...

but not Sofia.. hehe:lol:

For me, its Catherine. She's strong, vibrant and has her failings just like everyone else.

I plead for Catherine !

She's a devoted alone educating mother, trustworthily, understanding, uses itself for others, much arranges in her occupation and beautiful !

And before all one can talk with it, as for example Nick with his Babysitterin, more alser still another small boy was told.

She places the other two loosely into the shade...

I love Cath but ever since Sofia came on the show she'd have to be my favourite now. Gorgeous, strong, intelligent woman with a gun and a badge. :D Not to mention the electricity on screen when Sofia and Grissom are on a case together. Cath's a close second but she can be kind of abrasive at times.

I voted Sara, I really do like Cathrine, but I prefer Sara. Over that past 2 season my opinion of her has changed dramatically and im really starting to enjoy her character. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back