Who is your fav cath/sara/sofie? Take the poll!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by xxcatherinexx, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: who is youe fav cath/sara/sofie? take the poll

I voted for Sara. She's my favorite.

2. JangoBear

JangoBear Lab Technician

Catherine wins easily for me because she's strong and sexy at the same time yet her underlying compassion is always there. Sara comes in a close second and Sophia is growing on me because I enjoy her being mischevious in our Cath/Sara picture story. :)

3. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

i chose sara, although cath is really close

no for sophia, she's just getting in the way

4. Talie

Talie Witness

I voted for Sara. She's got some great issues, and she doesn't always get it right, which just makes her a bit more human.

Catherine is a close second, mind. I like the fact she's still having a life in spite of all the things that have happened to her, when a lot of people would just run and hide.

I do not like Sofia, although I've probably said enough about that in other posts, so I won't repeat it :p

5. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

My Vote goes for Sara for mainly all the same reasons you other Sara Fans say but also because personality wise she reminds me ALOT of me
    then Sofia I dont know alot of people dont like her But I do and to be honest I have no idea way
    Catherine is Last because she bugs me and I feel like she gets away with WAY to much (Please dont throw stones thats Just how I feel)

6. CSI_Fan_Forever

CSI_Fan_Forever Lab Technician

Cath for me. :)

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I voted Sara. I love Sara (used to hate her, but now she's my favorite character) but I also voted her because though she's getting better, Catherine is still too self-righteous and... well... those who know me know my Sofia issues.

8. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

i voted Cath!!

9. Girlygirl

Girlygirl Rookie

I voted Sara!

-Girlygirl

10. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

cath no question about it. she's strong and resiliant (did i spell that close to right). she doesn't take any crap off of anyone. she doesn't apologize for her past. she moves forward with her life no matter what is thrown at her.

next i'd have to say sofia (who is really growing on me). she has a lot of the qualities that cath had in early seasons but is different enough that they would never be mistaken for clones.

last would be sara. too whiny, is stuck in her past, doesn't seem to want to move forward.

11. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

DEFINETLY SARA ONLY SARA JUST SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im one of her biggest fan so.....:rolleyes:

12. Queenie

Queenie Witness

My vote goes to Catherine!! Whee! :D I just adore her! She is a good rolemodel...from stripper to CSI...single mother...She is a fighter and she kicks ass! Her life hasn't been easy but she is a survivor.She's HOT,I love her passion,her tenacity and...her tush!! :lol:

Sara comes next...and then Sofia. I just don't like Sofia.. :rolleyes:

13. xxcatherinexx

xxcatherinexx Dead on Arrival

Thanx everyone who has added there posts and shared there feelings and thanks for voting.
    No one is going to throw stones at you every one is entitled to theier own oppion other wise i would have alot of sofia lovers throwing more than stones at me LOL all the things i have sed about her xxx

14. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

Sara. She reminds me a lot of me. Ok my mother didn't kill my father but they seperated when I was two and my biological mother was not that good at raising a child . We both have the foster family background

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

SARA-She has such compassion for kids- animals-and I think of her as a really kind loving person- who's dealt with a horrific past-and come out on top-- and I like her deameanor- plus she's beautiful to look at she's unique-and just more my type of girl-and she LUVS her boss-she's much like him in her work ethics just a bit more emotional-wears her heart of her sleeve- more than he does--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.