Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
The world's favourite is most definitely Grissom. The others change over who is second favourite, but here in Australia Greg seems to be quite popular.

My fave is Greg, then Nick, then Jim. Yes, Jim. Love Brass. :p

Let's see Greg then Cath, Nick, and Warrick. I tend to lick characters that usually get the backseat in the car of life.

Dr Gil Grissom of course!
The best and most unique TV character of the last decade. No one comes close in any show, never mind just CSI.

Then after Gris: Jim Brass, Catherine Willows and Sara Sidle in that order :cool:

Got to be Gil Grissom. Love ya, griss! :D

Have to put in a shout for Jim Brass and Hodges too! Sarcasm is a universal concept! :lol:

You can't make me choose. I won't do it. It's between Griss and Sara obviously. :rolleyes: But... nope I can't choose. You can't have one without the other.

I choose Bruno.

like Det. Drew Wolf one quoted...
"Catherine Willows... my favorite CSI"
My vote goes all the way to the Willows... what can i say? i only look for the best.

like Det. Drew Wolf once quoted...
"Catherine Willows... my favorite CSI"
My vote goes all the way to the Willows... what can i say? i only look for the best. :cool:

It’s so hard to choose cause one day my favorite character is Greg then the other one Nick then Sofia then Cath then Sara. My favorite male character right now is Greg or Nick but I think I vote for Greg and my favorite female character is Sofia.

Back