Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she should be with Greg. Greg has liked her since forever, and Sara is perfect for him. Greg and Sara are like yin and yang, they fit together perfectly, but one doesn't work correctly without the other.

Well, I've always supported Warrick/Sara, though I love Nick/Sara and Greg/Sara. I also like Grissom/Sara, but I'm a hardcore Cath/Sara shipper as well :D

but I'm a hardcore Cath/Sara shipper as well
*hands quoth_the_raven a yellow rubber duckie* Here, that's for being a thong-shipper :D I seriously believe that Sara is made for Catherine.. not just because I think it's hot to see two hot women together but also because of their characters.

I'm a GSR shipper, but I also like Greg/Sara. And along with JayneEmilysRealm & quoth_the_raven, a hardcore thong shipper as well.

I'm a GSR shipper, but I also like Greg/Sara. And along with JayneEmilysRealm & quoth_the_raven, a hardcore thong shipper as well.
Then.. come out of lurking-mode and join us :D We're moving into the broomcloset in thread #7!!! :devil: Even a manual has been written about it!!

She HAS to get together with Grissom. I mean, think of all the GSR moments!

* 'Pin me down' scene
* Butterflied (especially the end speech)
* Chalk scene
* Held her hand
* Held her arm crossing the street
* 'Since I met you' scene
* 'Tape me up' scene (I mean just look at the looks on their faces! It's priceless!)

I could go on all night!!

PLEASE LET THEM BE TOGETHER!! GSR FOREVER! LOL

Marianne
xxxxxxxx

Then.. come out of lurking-mode and join us :D We're moving into the broomcloset in thread #7!!! :devil: Even a manual has been written about it!!

Well, lurking-mode was becoming rather boring...

but I'm a hardcore Cath/Sara shipper as well
*hands quoth_the_raven a yellow rubber duckie* Here, that's for being a thong-shipper :D I seriously believe that Sara is made for Catherine.. not just because I think it's hot to see two hot women together but also because of their characters.

*takes yellow rubber duckie* Thanks :D

If you haven't already i would suggest checking out the JF interview, it really explains where she stands now with relationships....

I personally think that sara should be with nick. They just always get along and there around the same age (cuz grissoms like allot older then her) so i just think they should be together. but i havn't really seen that many episodes so don't hurt me (lol) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back