Who do you think SARA should be with??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sidle_my_Idol, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

The answer is pretty much obvious here (look at my signature). She should be with Nick! They work well together and don't forget the flirting! He is good for her and she for him. She was the one that cried for him and found were he was buried in GD1 (that's Grave Danger). They care for each other's well being and look out for each other.

2. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I think Sara should be with me :p oh ok in the real CSI world I think she should be with Catherine, they just have this fight/sexual tension thing going on...

3. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Uhhuh.. with Cath :devil: :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Sara/Catherine!!! ALL THE WAY!

As I soon discovered while reading this thread, I ama hardcore Sara/Catherine lover. I read a few GSR, and I wanna throw a temper tantrum and go "NO NO NO! SARA AND CATHERINE! DUUUHH, DIDNT YOU KNOW THEY BELONG FOR EACH OTHER?!"

Really, though, look at that. Sara and Catherine BOTH had very tragic things go on in their life. Sara had that bad relationship with her parents and foster care, etc, and Catherine had that bad relationship with Eddie and got abused by him too. And, plus, they both have so much sexual tension going on!!!! They flirt ALOT!! And you can almost bet that Sara had a thing for Catherine at one time, if not vice versa. Sara's gorgeous. Catherine's gorgeous. And Catherine is a shameless flirt. And when they both have jobs together, they almost always look at each other, without the other looking, and you can almost read thier mind in those scenes! *course, I may be kind of off, from the Writers points of view* I think people go with someone they can relate too right? I think they both can relate alot. I think some things are meant for each other...like ketchup and mustard...computer and keyboard *with a mouse, hehe*...peanut butter and jelly...ham and cheese...*sorry, I'm coming up with what I got up in my fridge y'all* And then, there's also Sara and Catherine...*heart flutters*

And, yesh, I still have that backup of Sara/Sophia...If Saraand catherine, god forbid doesn't workout, then MY GOD SARA AND SOPHIA HAS GOTTA WORK OUT!

sorry, it is my firm belief there is to many straight couples on television shows these days....Sorry, that does sound kinda odd, but I dun care... :D :)

5. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

mne_nuzhna_ona can't PM you yet, so I have to do it this way... why don't you come over to the slash thread of the lovely ladies :D We've just started our thread #7 called 'All I need' :D

6. Onnie

Onnie Witness

Took the words right out of my mouth lol!!! :p

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, if you have AIM, I'ma big rp-er too...my AIM name is annwilsonrawkz, YIM is i_luv_ann_wilson...MSN is meganmullallyheartlvr@hotmail.com

but, yesh..I love fanfiction and writing them/whatever. I am addicted to 'em...So I'll head on over =]

8. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

*humms x-files tune*

Sara and Fox Mulder :p

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I think Grissom and Sara are perfect together,, They are just made for each other.. But I think that Grissom must have to make discision.. or he say to sara that he loves her.. or he say to her I have no feelings for you so whatever.. But I don't think Grissom do that.. at least I don't hope so..;)

10. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

I've always wanted to see Sara with Greg! I think these 2 have great chemistry.

11. Zan1781

Zan1781 Coroner

This is my first time posting in this thread, but I have a question. I JUST really got into CSI, and started watching them from season 1 on. In the first couple of seasons, David and Sara seemed to share some moments... and then in an episode in season five (Iced, maybe?), David says that he is engaged. When the heck did that happen?

It's like Sara seems to have these "moments" with people, and then they all move on. So sad.

12. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I know exactly what you mean, when I heard him say that I started wondering too whether I missed something!?

13. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

I agree. That's probably the reason why Sara is one of the most shipped characters. Actually, if you think about it, you could almost ship each character with a lot of other characters. I think it's the intention of tptb to keep the chemistry among characters and insert these little moments every now and then. Keeps the show more interesting I guess. Well it totally works for me cause I enjoy all these little moments, even those that I don't ship.

14. Zan1781

Zan1781 Coroner

Wait a sec... what the heck has she been saying in interviews? I NEED TO NOT WORK DURING THE NIGHT!

I still don't know who I would want her with. I still like Grissom, I guess, and although he can be... naive about her... he has still done some nice things. But Gris isn't intuitive enough for Sara. And I like Nick, but I don't know. And as for Greg, well... too young for her, maturity wise. Sara needs some who is emotionally strong/with-it, and who is smart enough to keep up with her. :)

15. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

Personally...I'm all for Sara getting together with Nick...i guess thats because they have this great friendship, and because they can balance each other out. They are different in many ways...so in the end they just balance..an example would be while Sara is kind of socially awkward, Nick is very ougoing and kind. If you can kind of get what i mean....i cant get what i mean to make sense! sorry....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.