Who do you think SARA should be with??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sidle_my_Idol, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

i like GSR, but i just dont see it as a "perfect" match. i would love to see her and Nick get together. hot+hot=HOT

and plus... who doesnt LOVE Snickers. you cant go wrong!! :D

2. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

well..i wanna be frank..lets see

I want Sara to end up with Greg, eventhough their age is different like, greg is younger than sara but their age gap is not that far. Greg makes her laugh..like all the time..
    I think she needs someone that love her truely she need someone that still love her no matter what. Greg, i believe is the perfect guy for her. he still love sara, eventhough she was with Hank or whatever...to me, grissom and sara are more like teacher and student or father and daughter.

PS: i hope that everybody will not be very angry with me, this is my thought.. :D

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hm, I know this started like a long time ago (see posts a little up on this page), but as it is a
    I'll join sissi and Tini in the the BIG SHIPPING HUG :p

I seriously don't care much who Sara is with, or if she is with anybody. For me, it's fine either way. As long as Sara and the other characters are happy :) So, choose whoever you want Miss Sidle, there's a whole bunch of possible guys for you ;)

4. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

I don't really mind who Sara is with either, as long as it's NOT Grissom. I have nothing against people who ship GSR, but I just can't see it. I don't know exactly why. The age difference doesn't bother me, the boss thing doesn't either. I just don't think they have any chemistry.

My favourite pairing involving Sara is probably SNickers. I think they have awesome chemistry and are so hot together. Many people think it's a bro/sis thing, but i'm sure it goes deeper than that.

I also like Sandle. Greg has always had a thing for Sara, but until recently I thought nothing of it. But, thinking about it and watching all the clips, i think they'd make quite a cute couple.

But, my heart will always belong with SNickers. xxx

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Hmm...never seen this thread before.

Well, in some ways I can see Sara being happy with a lot of the show's characters. I'm a GSR supporter so I guess I should say Grissom. And ultimately, that is what I am saying.

The only ship I struggle to understand is SNickers because I just can't see the chemistry beyond their friendship.

I kind of secretly ship her with Catherine too...:rolleyes:

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

greg_sara_love, nobody is not going to get mad at you for said that Greg love Sara, that's your opinion.

I can see Sara with Nick, they have great chemistry with each other and they have similar with each other. Nick make Sara smile and laugh.

Sara and Grissom do have a lot of common about anything except the bugs, Sara don't like bugs, but she don't mind with Grissom.

Sara with Greg, I don't see it and they don't match with each other, What do Greg and Sara have in common? None. Greg does make her smile. All they have is good friend like brother and sister.

Sara choose Grissom, if she is happy with him, that's fine with me. She chose him, not Greg or Nick. I still like Sara with Nick, but I do like her with both.

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*waves to everyone* hello! can't wait to get into this conversation!!

ok, i think Sara would be best with Nick. why? here's my reasons:

-Nick's always there for her DURING the stuff happening. Empty Eyes for example. Grissom was there AFTER everything happened. i remember i read a magazine thing about GSR and season 7 and the interview person was asking Jorjia and Billy questions. there was one question asking how they think Nick will handle the news of GSR, since he's always been there for you. That was the only character they asked about. (thought that was cool...)
    -Nick makes her smile and laugh. She has a good time with Nick. I can see them just hugging and loving each other.
    -They're chemisty is AMAZING!! even if you don't like Snickers, you have to admit that they do have good chemistry.
    -they're different. Grissom and Sara are too similar. ya ya, it's good to have stuff in common, which sara and nick do, but they are also different. if you're dating someone who's exactly the same (which grissom and sara practicly are) the relationship's pretty boring. nothing to explore. but when she's with Nick, she seems to let go. Sara needs someone who wouldn't be able to keep the secrect that they are together for a year. if she was with Nick, he's shout it from the roof tops!! and that's what she needs; someone who's crazy about her. she needs to be loved.
    -Nick gets out. Sara never gets out. i remember in 'You've Got Male' sara phoned Nick at the end of the episode. they obviously went out. with Grissom... they, what, watch movies in the comforts of they're own home. Sara needs to get out.. and Nick would LOVE to take her.

(i have alot more reasons.. i'll post them later!! lmao!)
    and i agree with NicknGris on Greg and Sara. They seem to have alot of fun together, but i have alot of fun with my brother. they are really cute together. i could see them dating for a little bit if their were in high school; experimenting on who they like. but i can't see them settling down together, and i think that's what Sara needs.

LMAO!!! wow, i wrote alot!! haha. well, i'll shut up now and let you guys talk!! :D

8. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

GSR is nice, she is happy...
    Snickers is OOOOHHH YEEAH!!
    Sandle is NO.
    Sara/Warrick dont see this AT ALL.
    Sara/Cath=HOT
    Sara/Sophia is not high on my list but higher than Greg and Warrick...

Sara looks good with EVERYONE :D

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I think she goes really well with Grissom. I think that because he's older than the rest of the guys he sort of has more to offer her, which I think she looks for in a guy.

10. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I have been into SNickers ever since I saw the first epi of this show. they have it all, IMHO, the friendship, the understanding, the passion. and George & Jorja havr amazing chemistry

GSR gives me the creeps

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao. i'm with you there!! i love SNickers, not a fan or GSR at all.

as for the 'older and more to offer'. i think that's backwards. sara needs to get out. Grissom just stays at home and does the same stuff as Sara. wouldn't that be boring? i think so. but if she was with Nick, they'd get out and have some fun! dance together, have some drinks, go to dinner, just have fun together. what would Sara and Grissom do for fun? (that involves being OUT of bed:p lmao) watch movies at home every night? sara obviously wants to get out more, that's why she phoned nick in season 2? 3? 'You've Got Male' at the end of the episode. she knows who to go to to have fun.

12. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

^How do you know it's Nick she calls? It doesn't reveal that, does it?

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

We just took a guess and we think Sara called Nick, he is the one that told her to get a live. I'm thinking she called Hank the shanked. We just pretend she called Nick.

14. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Ah that explains it. Thanks :)

I guess it makes sense for her to call Nick...those two seem to have fun together.

Probably was Hank though due to the timing of the scene.

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

well, there was actually a part at the end. they were going to have Nick answer the phone and stuff but they cut that off. but, i'm pretty sure it was Nick who she called. it was intented to be Nick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.