Who do you think SARA should be with??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sidle_my_Idol, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I love Nick-Greg-Warrick all of them ;)- but Sara loves Grissom the rest are co-workers/friends if, in fact you have watched this from pilot you'd know that by now ;)

2. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

Wow...just, wow. I can't believe you just said that. :lol:

Guess we're not watching the same show, hon. I don't deny that they've had their shippy moments (like many other ships), but I've seen absolutely ZERO canon evidence that Sara loves Griss and not any of the others. Regardless of any actions, I won't believe she's in love with anyone until the words come out of her mouth.

Shutting up now, because we're not supposed to respond to/bait one another, but please refrain from the condescending (currently baseless) remarks ;)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

(I only trimmed your post for the sake of space)

Yeah, I figured this topic would garner a lot of discussion so I take no offense to responding. Perhaps meaningful was the wrong choice of word; I didn't mean to infer that their interaction was strictly superficial or something. I just.. it's sort of like coworkers. You make nice with them and sometimes because of the situation you get into something more personal than you might expect which is how I saw the "Grave Danger" conversation in "Gum Drops". He was explaining how he felt because of the situation. I think he'd have done the same with Catherine or Warrick. That and the brother / sister thing is how I see them. They're friends but I just don't see them going to that next level. I don't find the idea of Nick / Sara being as wholly implausible as I find other pairings that shall remain nameless to be but based on what I've seen they just seem friendly. Nick is by no means a a bad guy but I did ship Mulder and Scully for several years so maybe I'm just a huge sucker for angst :p

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

ollieuan apparently we're not watching the same show-the thing is- too be nice and neutral- ;) we are all entitled to our view-theories-opinions and ideas- and I was expressing mine- ;)if you for instance thought Sara should be with Nick- so be it- that's your opinion- and that's fine-for you- ;)I would not air a negative comment-- and in the future if you don't agree with someones views-it's best to ignore them, and move on and be concerned about yours-so you might want to REFRAIN from comments that are negative to others ;)

5. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

oh lol this thread will never die :lol: hmmmmmm sara/nick, sara/grissom, sara/greg, SARA/WARRICK THE COMBINED HOTNESS!!:lol:........i vote sara/detective vartann :lol: actually Sara has sparks with anybody on that show so you can ship her with anybody, the GSR shippers will find a lot of great moments between them, same for Snickers shippers , Sandle shippers etc and that is why the show is so great cause ship and love are everywhere....besides some will see ship on one scene but the others won't , it doesn't mean that one is right and the other not, it just means that we are all differents and as i always say ship is all about subjectivity....so the best we can do is stop claming that one ship is better than the others and have a big shiiping hug :D all of us Snickers, GSR, sandle, saved etc come on all :D

IM ALL FOR A BIG SHIPPING HUG :D okay so have a nice peace day fans :D

EDIT: cause i forgot the combined hotness, shame on me :D

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Honestly I think the perfect man for Sara would be someone like Nick. He'd be the perfect husband for a girl like her and the perfect father for her children. On the other hand I want what Sara wants, and since she wants Griss, then he's the one I want to see with her.

7. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Siss, that is so sweet and absolutely true. Thanks, for brighting up my day, girl. :D You know I´m a multishipper too and as long as Sara is happy with the guy she chooses, I´m on it. YAY, to some Sara lovin`, plus a BIG SHIPPING HUG!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Edited: You just forgot to mention one thing in your post -- always remember the "Combined Hottness" love of Sara and Warrick! :lol:

8. sissi59100

awwwww you are welcome princess :D look the sun is shinning outside everything is great so no shipper wars :D multishipping is the key :D awww seems like we are the only one who want a big shipping hug :lol: oh you are right about the combined hotness , shame on me im gonna edit my post :D

9. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Yeah, isn`t this day totally beautiful? About the hug........mmh, maybe the others are just shy? I mean, we won`t bite, would we? :lol: Well, if nobody else wants to, then it`s only the 2 of us, got no problem with it! :D

And thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much for editing the checkmate love. You are the best, Siss! ;)

10. sissi59100

lol maybe they are just scared of us :lol: come on people we are nice, promess :lol: well for the moment im gonna hug you until people join us :lol:

as for edit: you are so welcome hunny :Dim so ashamed i forget it lol

11. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Don`t be, Siss. Can happen to anybody....it just shows that our lovely Sara is so awesome it drives us insane and we forget certain ships.

Guess it`s time to start a Sara love community, what do you think? :lol: The 10 commandments of Sara Sidle? :lol:

Oh god, I´m totally nuts today. Must be this never ending hugging ! ;)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I think she should be with nick, i just think they have natural chemistry that she doesnt share with neone else, but snickers may not happen as im starting to see some of nick/greg happening so if she doesnt get with nick it should be someone outside the lab.

13. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Ok, I voted for Warrick in the first question of the poll but only because my fellow Swarrick shippers send me in here and made me vote! Really, you can check out the tread if you don't believe me!! :lol:
    I voted for Grissom concerning the second question. In the end, that man is the only one she really loves.

14. sylvia

sylvia Dead on Arrival

Me, Sarah and Nick of course.... forever.

Someone said Nick and Gregg?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    are you joking or something?? :D

15. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

Hey, now, I've seen some Nick/Greg scenes that could be interpreted as very shippy :lol:

But this is about Sara. Sara just needs to find someone that she's on a level playing field with--an equal. Someone that can make her laugh and help her sort through her issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.