Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think he cares about her as a brother/sister thing... I don't see an attraction between Sara and Nick.. but if you see it, more power to you

It is funny how some see Nick and Sara as brother and Sister and others not, while some see Gil and Sara as Father and Daughter and some not. I remember reading this article years ago whenn CSI first started. Marg made a comment about Her and Billy being the dad and mom and Sara and nick being the brother and sister. So I guess if you look at it that way they are all one big happy family. Which means Sara should look outside the lab. :D

Found the articel at WPAP...

http://www.billypetersen.com/index.html

If Petersen (who is divorced and not dating anyone seriously) is "the dad" of the cast, according to Helgenberger, then the rest of the family heirarchy is as follows: "I'm the mom," she says. "Jorja [Fox, who plays Grissom protegee Sara Sidle] and George are the little sister and the little brother." And Dourdan? "Gary is the really hot guy that makes our flesh tingle when he walks by," she says, laughing.

If that is how they view each other and work together, then any romance should be outside the lab. Otherwise it would just be wrong.

A fireman would be a nice choice. Big, strong, manly, has abnormal work hours, likes to help people, can cook (although they are usually big meat eaters, well no one is perfect), and can relate to seeing awful things in life. And it fits in with my original vote of outside law enforcement.

I agree. A fireman would be good. I hear they really know how to handle their.. oh wait this is a PG 13 site right. Never mind

Well you know... the whole fireman and police thing kinda got to me. Matybe it is the heat or soemthing. Who knows.

i think i hear song lyrics...they call me the fireman, cuz that's my name, goin' round all over town putting out old flames.

Oh ya George Strait. Love that song. Sara needs someone with authroity and not someone who is wishy washy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back