Who do you think SARA should be with??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sidle_my_Idol, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keesame

keesame Prime Suspect

Grissom has already demonstrated in numerous ways that he is an incredibly intense individual who has learned over the years to channel that intensity into "safe" waters. Occasionally it peeks through, like his rage when he finds the Anderson baby. But if you watch him closely, he never looks relaxed - it takes an enormous amount of energy to maintain the wall between him and the world. The damage that energy could do if it were not contained would be total, so although he may peek over and around it from time to time, any serious threat to the wall (aka Sara and his feelings for her) just makes him add more bricks to it.

But I still believe in GSR, incurable optimist/romantic that I am....... :)

Agree.....Disagree...? :confused:

2. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

TOTALLY AGREE!!! Way to put it!

4. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

You mean Grissom will kill Sara if she leaves him? :eek: :eek:......Well, that make sense, a criminalist knows exactly how to clean up a crime scene. :lol:
    And in that case, there're definitely lots of dark sides in Grissom's heart.He knows some of the criminals committ homicides cuz they were pushed on that line, and he could be one of them. He's the one should go see the P.E.A.P counselor :D

5. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I agree that Grissom bricks up. I don't know if I agree with him having intense feelings for Sara but I will say this...I think Sara deserves not to have to constantly fight to get a man to knock down those walls. I think it's unfair to let her do all the emotional work while years go by and they aren't any closer.

Personally, and I know this isn't a big surprise, Greg would be my number one pick for her. His presence seems to just relax her but he can make her laugh and he already has shown he is a great listener. Sara has so much emotional baggage herself that she needs a guy who can get to the heart of the matter.

Frankly, to be honest, after Greg, I could see Sara with Nick or Warrick. Anyone but Grissom, because in my opinion, she deserves someone she doesn't have to convince, no PLEAD, no BEG, to date her.

6. Sidle_my_Idol

Oh c'monnnn. Sara would never beg/plead anyone to date her. Where did you see that? .... Never. She just asked him if he wanted to give a try(have dinner), convince Grissom? Sara actually gave Grissom a warning (that- by the time he figures it out, he could be too late).
    Sara was HAPPY with Hank...(before he turned into mega jerk). That just shows that though Sara loves Grissom, she can move on if she wants. But, look at Grissom, he never lets his feelings out, stil gets soo affected if Greg n Sara just have a even a bit of innocent flirtings. I see Grissom dying a little from inside everytime he notices Sara flirting with others. Well that's his punishment for not confessing to Sara.
    Their relationship has kinda so much going on, and yet can't be so certain. I donno...it just I'm drawn to it...yup like moth to the flame.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I think Sara should be with Grissom. Greg makes Sara smile, but I think Grissom's the only one who can make her happy. Her and Grissom are so similair in some ways yet very different in others and I find that complex interplay between them fascinating to watch. He trusts her and she trust him on a very deep and personal level (it takes an extraordinary amount of trust to tell someone what Sara told Gil), so I personally can't imagine these two characters with anyone except each other. Nor do I think Sara will ever be able to move on from him, there's way too much between her and Grissom for her to be able to do that while she still works with him and sees him every day.

8. Sidle_my_Idol

Well said there.

9. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I think Sara should be with Nick, but not right away because Sara has too many issues, but when she moves on *sorry to disapoint GSR shippers, but she's got to move on sometime* I'd like her to be with Nick because they look very sweet together. I could see them together.

10. Sidle_my_Idol

I donno man..my head is spinning right now after watching that rough cut clip and the promo..
    But i really wish Sara to be the one to help Nick deal with all this later, emotionally. I am just remembering all those scenes Nick and Sara were together...how sweet and nice they were. I can't believe we had a whole season without their interaction(except in VLV).
    I hope the team will get united in next season.

11. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

I totally agree!!!

12. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

You actually see Grissom "dying a little from inside everytime he notices Sara flirting with others." ? All we have seen is one look in Committed where Grissom is looking at them oddly. Maybe a look from 4X4 but that just looked to me as he was just shsocked what he heard just as if Catherine and Nick had come down and said the same thing. Even if you are right, and Grissom is madly in love with Sara. what is he waiting for? I'm so proud of Sara for moving on, which she obviously has and if Grissom regrets anything then there is no one to blame but himself.

13. SLynn

SLynn Lab Technician

:lol: If Grissom really is dying a little inside every time some one flirts or laughs with Sara, it's probably a good thing he didn't have a lot to do with Greg and Sara last night in 'Iced'.... it might have done the poor man in.

Honestly, I still think despite the past, Sara should be with Greg. He makes her laugh and everyone needs that. To quote my favorite passage in Pride & Prejudice, "I am the happiest creature in the world. ... I am happier even than Jane; she only smiles, I laugh." :)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I completely agree there. Its time for her to move on and not look back. I'd personally would like to see her move on with Greg. I think he would make her happy.

15. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

I´m totally rooting for Greg!! Sara deserves a guy who can EXPRESS himself. Also she deserves some happiness. I think with her increasing self-esteem this season she´s realizing that. I also want it to be a point on the show to reward Greg´s bravery while Grissom learns (by loosing Sara) not to mess with other ppl´s feelings.

While I agree with the GSR fans here that Grissom has some weird obsession with Sara. (Why else would he hallucinate her in Butterflied and rush all her cases? Also he let´s slip these weird subcounscious comments like "honey" and "baby" and "I have a girl named Sara" etc). Everyone on the nightshift noticed Grissom had a thing for Sara.

BUT he´s never acted on his feelings, they´re not strong enough to overcome his fears. And I´m convinced Grissom will NEVER do anything. His job is his life and he´s spent all his life avoiding emotional risks (like you say something really bad must have happened to him). Butterflied sealed the deal. He´s too afraid. :rolleyes:

(WP does say Grissom is like Hannibal Lector only with different outlets so I think the Dr Lurie theory is not far from the truth).

No matter how messed up or afraid Grissom is he has no right to mess with Sara´s feelings! He acted like she´d cheated on him with Hank and now he throws dirty looks at Sara/Greg! Geez. What does he want? For Sara to follow him around like a puppy while he can just brush her aside time and time again. He´s delusional. Sara has moved on, which we clearly saw in the "looking for validation in the wrong places" speech. And I´m SO very happy about that. :)
    ---------------

Greg is not afraid of Sara, he´s not afraid to take action and he has always had feelings for Sara. I love that Greg has never resorted to the childish hot/cold treatment Grissom´s been pulling. When Sara was with Hank Greg just left his offer open and kept "marketing" himself. He reads Sara A LOT better than Grissom (who is absolutely clueless). Actually I think Greg is like 100yrs more emotionally mature than Grissom. :lol:
    With her background Sara needs understanding, attention, tlc and happiness. That´s what Greg can offer. Go Greg! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.