Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said ancienttomb...and *winks at greglover.*

[qoute]ollieun: Regardless of whatever Grissom's trauma drama or whatever his issue may be, it still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't deserve her. I don't care if his wife got ran over by a Jeep on safari and dingoes ate his babies, if he really loved Sara then the only thing that would matter would be her.

[/QUOTE]

*shudders* at that..
But yeah I do understand what you're saying.

But as much as I love Sara, I won't put her before Grissom's trauma (if there is sth really bad). And I know Sara would do the same thing...after all Sidle IS my Idol. :)

Err I can't wait to see what happens...September doesn't come near enough.

ollieuan: Well, in all fairness Grissom was called because he is her supervisor. I'm sure not of her free will. What was of her free will was having a good time with Warrick & Nick. Also, everyone has worried about her infatuation with domestic abuse cases, and Nick has called her out on it just as many times as Grissom, i believe. Nick also checked on Sara after the explosion, but in a different and more intense way. Instead of calling her "honey" he was real with her and basically said "look, i know you may have gotten through this unscarred but you're not superwoman." Also, who was there for her after the suspension? Grissom, yes, but also Greg.

Well lets do math here then...What Nick did/Greg did and others did balance to What Grissom has done for Sara. So, with logical mathematics you can say that Grissom has done a lot than others. hehe ok I'm gonna shut up on that...for the fear of sounding like a stupid.

I'd also like to add that I absolutely love this thread because it allows me to stretch my debate muscles (something i haven't done near enough lately...). If I come across as belligerent or combative i want to apologize. I love everyone on this thread regardless of ship preference. I just tend to get really into debates. :lol:

Finally...I gotto say that I totally agree with you there ..:lol:..hehe... I love arguments...esp when I have valid points. hehe ;)

Ok, Sidle, I'll give you some examples:

- Invisible evidence

SARA: Uh, listen, I recognize the importance of this, but I'm in the middle of
my own homicide investigation.
GRISSOM: I'll talk to your detective. Explain the deal.
SARA: Well, it's not about the detective. It's about my own responsibility.
GRISSOM: (firmly) I'm handing out assignments, Sara. It's not a negotiation.

- Let the seller beware

SARA: (to GRISSOM) I am so sorry.

(GRISSOM looks at his watch.)

GRISSOM: I paged you two hours ago.
SARA: Right. Uh, it's my day off. I was
up in Pahrump at some vineyard. You told me to get a life, remember?

(SARA smiles at GRISSOM.. GRISSOM doesn't return the smile.)

GRISSOM: Did I?

(SARA'S smiles slowly fades. GRISSOM doesn't say anything for a moment. He
pulls out his orange-tinted goggles from his kit.)

- The Accussed is Entitled

When Grissom finds out that Sara is in a relationship with that punk Hank

There are more, but in Season 5, he fight for her (Nesting Dolls), but after he found that she was dating Hank, he was mad at her

Well lets do math here then...What Nick did/Greg did and others did balance to What Grissom has done for Sara. So, with logical mathematics you can say that Grissom has done a lot than others. hehe ok I'm gonna shut up on that...for the fear of sounding like a stupid
Well, i was simply validating all the other ships, but i could think of quite a few examples of Nick's caring for Sara. If i didn't have to get ready for work I'd try and find some. Maybe later... Of course, it's a lot harder to push for Nick/Sara when TPTB refuse to give us screentime anymore :(

- Invisible evidence

- Let the seller beware

There are more, but in Season 5, he fight for her (Nesting Dolls), but after he found that she was dating Hank, he was mad at her

Well, i can explain that:

Just like the singer in "Grissom VS Volcano" said:

I mean, fighting, loving, laughing ... it all comes
from the same place, man. It's passion. And we loved each other passionately

No love, No hatred.....No love, No fight...No love, No disappointment

- Invisible evidence

- Let the seller beware

And I reiterate...Grissom's got flaws...some really weird and interesting flaws. Morever, he showed that it will affect him if Sara goes away from him. Well that's his way of showing it. He's just too good in hiding his feelings, but sometimes he shows it...

And olliuean I am not saying that Nick doesn't care for Sara...he does ofcourse and their friendship is great as well...that's why I am comfortable with Snickers. heh.One of biggest reason why I got hooked on CSI is because of the awesome chemistry they all have.

And ancienttomb, I don't think we should talk about the season six article...cause we don't have the proof and if might just as well be a rumor. Let's investigate whether it is true or not first... :rolleyes: and then we're gonna ...we're gonna..well I donno what we're gonna do..lol

And ancienttomb, I don't think we should talk about the season six article...cause we don't have the proof and if might just as well be a rumor. Let's investigate whether it is true or not first... :rolleyes: and then we're gonna ...we're gonna..well I donno what we're gonna do..lol

yeah, you're right, Sidle :)..we shouldn't talk about season 6 cuz we don't have any "Direct evidence" :lol:

I wont believe anything about season 6 until some scripts have been written, mainly because the higher-ups' minds change so friggin often. :lol:

I want so bad to be comfortable with GSR, mainly because i realize it could all end that way, but i just can't seem to accept it. I just can't see it being a healthy relationship.

health relationship?? :lol: :lol:

whatever, unless they have feelings for each other, I don't care if their relationship is health :lol: :lol:....I'm pretty open-minded :D

Father-daughter relationship?...kinda....But it's also beautiful, one of my friend loves her step-father ;)...age is not a problem, career is not a problem....And i think 80% of their feelings are not father-daughter :lol:

I think that a factor into Sara's attraction for Grissom may be because he is older, and people who have bad father figures tend to reach out to people who may be like their fathers. It doesn't mean that Sara has daughterly feelings for Grissom. Get it?

yeah, I'm atractted to older man too. But it's not freak that young women likes older men.

*clears throat*

Older men have more money, experienced, rational, tolerant,intelligence....those are very important to women, espeacially to those women who lack sense of securities.

And yes, people have bad father figure always find a "father" when they grow up........for example..my father loves me to death...he could do everything for me, even i did something bad he never said a word, maybe I'm his only child. But i noticed that when I was in trouble, he couln't do anything to help me.

All he could do is "sighs and crys", i didn't cry but he sobs before i did.I love my father, but how can i get sense of security from him?..That's why i love Grissom

Age is undoubtedly one of the reasons Sara looks up to Grissom. She does see him as a father type, which is one of the reasons it creeps me out :lol:. I'm hoping TPTB take it in that direction because that is how i see their relationship, not romantic. If they got together i would be highly disturbed on a number of levels...
whatever, unless they have feelings for each other, I don't care if their relationship is health ....I'm pretty open-minded
I'm certainly open-minded, but an unhealthy relationship is just that -- unhealthy. It never leads to good things, and if Grissom and Sara entered into an unhealthy relationship it would destroy the bond they have now, which would be unfortunate.

I'm certainly open-minded, but an unhealthy relationship is just that -- unhealthy. It never leads to good things, and if Grissom and Sara entered into an unhealthy relationship it would destroy the bond they have now, which would be unfortunate.
:lol:..lol..I don't know if they couldn't be potential lovers could they face each other in the office everday? :D

Yeah complexity of human mind, but I don't think their is any father-daughter root, leaf or stem there. 15 years is not a big deal. Billy's is much younger than Sara is.
Really I don't think 15 years matters.

olliuean: I want so bad to be comfortable with GSR, mainly because i realize it could all end that way, but i just can't seem to accept it. I just can't see it being a healthy relationship.
[/qoute]

I understand the feeling. I feel the same for Sandle..hehe.
But I don't really mind them...cause everybody is open to their opinions and ideas..as we say that often..lol.

Hey ollieuan, why don't you try watching all the episodes of CSI from pilot with GSR perspective and you'll see what we are talking about. Reallly.
I tried that with Sandle..but nop it didn't work..
I made my friend(who's new to CSI) watch the DVD, and he spotted GSR so easily. He was surprised that they havn't hooked up yet..lol...but well he's not into ships so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back