Who do you think Hodges should be with?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by onenightstand, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I cant imagine him with a girl either. Ive brainwashed myself into thinking that he's gay. :) That, and all the Nick/David fics Ive read and opinions from others. If he ever ends up with a girl, I dont really know which type she'd be. Quiet, witty, laidback, sporty? I dont really know. That's why its Nicky and David for me. :)

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

As I've mentioned before, I think it would be funny to pair him up with Sara.
    Not because they seem at all attracted to each other, but they do have that certain something. Can't put my finger on it but everytime I see them together they have this subtle flirting thing going on. They probably neither realize it. Still, it's really cute to watch.
    BTW, in my head Sara and Hodges are both gay. ;)

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i dont think that they are couple material, but then again, in my head, hodges is VERY gay, and sara is straight (as far as i think, no offense to those who think otherwise)

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Yeah. I can't really get friendly with the idea of them being intimate. (not that I have to). I just think they have this cute vibe between them, very platonic but still flirty.
    No offense taken about Sara, the writers try their best to make her appear straight, but let me tell you, in my mind she is anything but :devil:

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Heeee my twisted head thinks Sara is a Bi. :D And Hodges is 100% gay! I think Hodges can be very flirty with anyone when he wants to...even Ecklie. For Sara and Hodges, me thinks no. But if you think theyre flirty, thats cool. :)

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

sorta like a friendly kinda 'i know nothing will come of it and i dont want it to, but its fun' sorta thing. that makes sense. but as a couple, no.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

You got it. I just love those little scenes they have. It's definitely fun.

Sara: Hodges, don't you know that grey hair can be very attractive?

or

Hodges: Give me more time. I'm not a miracle worker.

Sara: Well, that's obvious, Hodges. If you were a miracle worker, you wouldn't be rude.

Hodges: I wasn't being rude. I was being curt. Rude would be, "When I know, you'll know." Friends?

Sara Sidle: No.

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hehe. love that one, a night at the movies.

my favorite is "do you think im crazy?"
    "crazy is as crazy does"
    the look on davids face was priceless.

in the grey hair scene, he seemed to be in shock. i actually just saw it 2 days ago. there is a video on youtube.

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Hoho that "Friends? No." line is my fav! I think its because Sara said it and David said it. They were both kinda snarky there. I need to remember more quotes! I cant remember any now.

The grey hair scene is great! But I like the one where he was with Sara and the camera crew was there. Oh how he badly wanted attention! :lol:

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I've seen that. Soo cute. And so very Hodges. I think Sara was more than a little amused by it. She kinda made fun of him but not in a derogatory way. That scene was just perfect.

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

he was funny. im not crazy about that scene though, because the people who look at hodges negatively...that gave them fuel. but for us...it really was cute :)

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Anything he says or does gives them fuel. We just gotta ignore it. He's cute the way he is. And as long as there are people who realize that the world is still good.

13. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I agree when the both of you said that anything he does gave them fuel...to hate him more, to find him more annoying, irritating, whatever. But I think everything he does is cute. Different people react differently I guess, or some just dont like Hodges. Sad that theres not much we can do. In I Like To Watch, I remember that in the Sara and David scene Sara looked at him a few seconds too long. She looks...confused. Like she cant decide if David is insane or if he's not alright or something. :lol: I love that scene. But there should be more Nicky/David scenes. Something more than the waist scene. That scene... David SO wants Nick! :p

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

hell yeah sidler, he wants him!
    i agree also that david is utterly adorable, but everything that he soes gives them fuel.

15. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Do you have any idea why people dont like David? I think some dislike his "kiss ass" attitude. Others just find him annoying. But I find it funny and cute when he's like that. :) Was there a scene where Nick found him annoying? I think at times David annoys people unintentionally. His actions and words are sometimes taken the wrong way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.