Who do you think Hodges should be with?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by onenightstand, Dec 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

the blue hair is so cute.. :)

I love the smile.. and the smirks he does sometime.. but the best Hodges scene is with sofia..

when he says

".. the fastes four seats cupé, the bentley continental GT"

I LOVE it when Hodges talks dirty.. ( I LOOOOVE cars ;) )

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

wow, how did i miss this thread? truth is, i dont come to shipper central much, because i feel, uh, bad here...to put it nicely, but whatever.

i say nick for sure. nick and only nick. i read him with greg though, and they are cute. as for hodges being straight...if anyone wants to know what i think go see the hodges threads.

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I've been thinking about Hodges/Sara for a while, mainly because it's so wonderfully absurd.
    But I agree. The looks, the comments, the body language: Hodges totally got the hots for Nicky.
    Still, hard to picture them together, Nick doesn't seem very responsive. Therefore I think Hodges needs someone (a boyfriend :p ) from outside the lab who is still very fascinated and intrigued with Hodges as a person and with his work. He needs someone who adores him, someone who appreciates him, someone he can come home to and know he's safe with. After a long day at the lab I would wish for him to find some piece in the arms of someone who loves him.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think, judging by nick's personality in general, even if nick seems unresponsive on the show, that nick is that person. he is so sweet and understanding.
    maybe they are together and nicky is so scared of pwople finding out that he acts that way :devil: :p

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

True. I mean, when was the lst time he mentioned a girlfriend? Apart from the girl he was dancing with in in BTK, but that was just for show value, he danced with Catherine too...

Hodges need someone like him. Tall, handsome, gentleman. I'm wondering though if David would eventually come out or keep making up stories of girls he's dating...

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think he came out to warrick in btk2, but maybe thats just cause im obsessed with him being gay. it was so obvous in room service that he was making it up. :p
    nicky dancing with that girl, yeah, could have been a friend like cath, maybe an ex, maybe hes bi (and isnt with david at the moment but will be soon) never know. i think hes perfect for him. also, i think that his sensitivity can help david open up

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Warrick? BTK2? Did I miss something?
    And yeah, Room Service was more than obvious (but cute) ;)

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

oops, btk1. sorry. my brain is mush cause im not sleeping enough. the cooking scene "makes women wild, well, mom" the way he said it.
    and yeah it was cute in room service :)

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I have to say i'd like him with Nick. I read a Ryan/Greg story and the author made Hodges have a crush on him. It made me think... :devil: Remember in that one episode, I forget when, but Hodges had the results so Nick and Grissom came into the lab and Hodges got really close to Nick as he passes. Nick gave him the dirtiest look. I was laughing for about 10 mintutes after I saw it. :lol: :D

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i wouldnt be suprised if that author was helena_eternal. she is good. she writes mostly david/nick, but also ryan/greg. i have not read her ryan/greg stuff, as i dont like ryan (its not personal, my problem is miami)
    she wrote an amazing david/nick story called snapshots (i cant link it cause there is one chapter with a high rating) in which ryan and greg are together, and greg is always taking pictured to send him :p

11. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I think this is the first time I post in SC. Yay for me! :lol: I think David should be with Nicky. Definitely Nicky. Why? The chemistry is there. They want each other so bad, I can just feel it! I think out of the two, Nicky is the shy one, while David is more direct. So whenever I watch scenes between them it always appears to me that Nicky is blushing and David is shooting love looks at him. :D My eyes work a bit...differently. :p So yup, its Nicky and David for me, all the way. Btw, helena_eternal's a good writer. But I know another equally good one. Her name's Mic. :)

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think that mic is a terrible writer, no offense to your opinions sidler
    (and to others reading this, mic knows that i dis her work and is not at all hurt by it. people who know me her and sidler know the story :p).
    they are so great together. my eyes work the same way yours do :)

13. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Yeah yeah, says you. :p Me thinks differently about Mic. :p

If not Nicky, I'd say he and Greg would go great together. Most of the fanfics Ive read are David/Nick, but Ive read some Greg/David too, and I can see it happening. :) David with a girl?.. I dont think so. I think he's gay anyway, so that cant happen in my opinion. To me Nicky will always be David's baby. :)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I just can decide If Hodges is really gay or not.... But Nick and he would make such a cute couple, as you know opposites can be very attractive. If he is not gay, then I would like a hot lab chick who is witty, freaky and sexy just like him!! :D

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i cant see him with a girl. david is the reason i started reading slash in the first place. cant get enough of him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.