Who do you think Hodges should be with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there's a ton of ficlets at ff.net pairing Hodges with Greg or Nick that are totally believeable.

oooooh, CinnamonFaerie, can you post links to any of those that are PG-13 and below? (And PM me any R rated and above ;) ) *blows kisses and offers a plate of freshly baked christmas cookies* :)

Oh, i will definatly be checking those fics out :)
I think i like the hodges/nick pairing better than the hodges/greg. but thats just cause im biased and want greg with a certain someone else ;) haha if mia was still on the show, i would have said her with hodges, i remember one scene where he was flirting with her or something and i thought they were cute, even though she had no interest in him whatsoever :p haha

I'm sure Hodges wouldn't mind being shared.

btw vanitykills, love your avatar. Too cute.

Hodges is such a lovely, snarky little thing- so I love him with almost anyone. He would awesome with Nick- Caster's fanfics totally sold me on that- and pairing him with Greg could be cute too. And Ecklie? Well, he did redeem himself quite alot during Grave Danger. And he isn't really bad looking, anyway. Plus, hey, he's in a position of power and David deserves to be with someone powerful. ;)
*cough* Okay, I'll stop rambling.
Oh, btw, Hecklie? Brilliant.

Oh my those are great pics! They're so different from the kinda dorky(but sexy!) Hodges I know. Anyways, I love Hodges he's just so damn funny!

he should either be with me or nicky.. I don't know why Nickyboy.. but I've always thought that.. lol.. :D

those are some REALLY HOT SEXXXY pics you got there Aggie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back