Which character...

sanderslove I thought the same thing :lol:
I thought Hodges first but then thought no it's something Adam would do :lol:

:lol: Poor Adam--I'd hate to see his face when Mac calls him into his office, gestures to a stack of photocopies and asks if he's involved. :p

Adam: You wanted to see me Mac?

Mac: Erm yeh, I need a bit more info on these...

*Mac points to a stack of papers and Adam gulps* :p

Oh, Hodges, definitely. He goes around creating CSI board games and likes to think highly of himself, it's totally something I could see him doing.

i voted for hodges i've only seen a couple episodes of new york and miami but i think if hodges WERE to get drunk i think he would definitly do something like that...come on the guy peed on his professers car because he got a C on a paper.

i had to go with Hodges on this one
for some reason it seemed like something someone like him would do

Adam for me. I can't really see Hodges do that because he wouldn't have that much to drink in the first place, and Valera... I just can't see that. xD

I voted for Hodges. That man's wound too tight. I can visualize him cutting loose and photocopying his butt, just like Marcy did at the bank Christmas party on Married With Children. :lol:

I went with Maxine. Sometimes I think Adam would be too scared to do anything like that, but Maxine, I think would for some reason.

Ok, new question time. Starting with the rest of the CSIs--I don't know how to group them, so let's just wing it. :p

Nick :lol:

We Southerners like our sappy music :D

I don't see the others listening to anything like that. But I like the situation. I can actually see the Techs printing the CD to find the owner ;)

Back