Which character...

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Dec 2, 2007.

1. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

I voted Lindsey - the reason being, she's so whiney, and I think she would have had a tat done that says "Would you guys stop looking at my bum" just so she had something else to whine about!!

2. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

^:lol:

I chose Natalia, just 'cause, I dunno, she really reminds me of my friend at times and my friend well she got a tattoo on her butt hehe.

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

On the Michael Bolton cd I picked Nick Stokes only cause Gil Grissom wasn't a choice. As far as the female with a tattoo on the tush...I picked Natalia. I think about 2-5 seconds into getting the tattoo put on, Lindsay would start crying like a baby and Sara would scream in pain then faint. So the tattoo would never be finished. I think Natalia is tougher than anyone gives her credit for being. I mean her deceased ex-hubby Nick did break her arm when they were married. She did finally leave the abusive, obsessive jerk. When he showed up at a crime scene she was working and later at the lab, she stood up to him. I think Natalia is the ONLY ONE of the 3 who would be tough enough and brave enough to stand getting a tattoo anywhere on her body.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

New question for the next little while. I'll move on to the most recent male additions to the CSI team (I'm really trying to make some sort of sense with these groupings :lol:).

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I can really see them all doing that :lol: But Ryan seems like he has a wild child in him and just needs to let it out!

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Maybe Ryan is practicing to be a professional singer in case he is fired again.

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I chose Hawkes just because we never see him in anything other than serious CSI/Doctor mode. I think he'd be the last one you'd expect, and I think it'd be funny as hell to see him belt out some drunken Karoke to some completely unexpected artist/song.

8. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

I went with Greg, only because I think he'd be so-o-o-o-o bad at it that it would be really entertaining; then he'd fall off the stage and give everyone a really good laugh, and then... oh, am I being too unkind?!! :D I like him really!
    Leni

9. CSIAnnStokes

CSIAnnStokes Witness

I went with Greg, too, I mean he's anyway somehow the musical type and a party animal ;)

10. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

I chose Horatio because of the thickness and luxuriousness of his hair. Calleigh would make a great superhero because of her knowledge .

11. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

At this point, Hodges has become a bit more serious.

12. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

Greg!! He has always wanted to be a rock star...now here's his chance :D :D

13. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

My vote goes to Greg, he loves his music, so i can see him singing karaoke

14. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

Greg! With out question because he could of been a rockstar! :lol:

15. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Oh, definitely Greg. I can see it now. He'd jump at the chance to sing karoke (I'm currently having a flashback to that scene in Table Stakes where he was dancing around with that thing on his head that he was supposed to be analyzing for DNA, so maybe that's why I'm having such an easy time picturing this, but yeah).