Which Character Can You Live WITHOUT?

I can live without sophia, even though I like her, she is at the bottom of list when it comes to me numbering least favrite to most favrite, 1 being favrite

i SO can live without ecklie, hodges and cops that annoy the graveshift.. :lol: :lol:

Your know..I could live without Luminol..I mean..really..what does Luminol bring to the the show except that it keeps showing up all that damn blood..blood is gross..and why is Blood on the show..

Oh and I'm glad the writers did away with the ants..they were really eating up all of Nick's screentime.

UGH don't get me started! jp.

SOFIA AND ECKLIE. Wow. They bug me. I'm gonna be scarrd for life. lol jp. :lol:

Sara Sara and Sara..... I can not stand her... they have totally discredited her over the last few years. She realy needs an attitude ajustment. They have really not done her any justice.

I could live with out the Autopsy. Why does Autopsy have to be in the show.

I could live without Denali!

YEAH! Aren't those Autospy's torture to sit through? I always have no clue what Doc Robbins is talking about. Very conveinient time to get me some snacks though... :lol:

i have a book from medical school, and when ever doc robbins says something i dont know about i look it up and then write it down, and share it in class. it really helps me.

i can live without... sofia/sophia??... i dont know how to spell...
i cannot... absolutely cannot live without grissom... show will tank if he isn't on the show... heck... it would tank if any of the main leave..

Back