Which Character Can You Live WITHOUT?

I have to agree with you, funtain about Tina. She will break Warrick's heart because her ex'boyfriend still working with her. She may still in love with him, not Warrick. She probably using Warrick to make her ex-boyfriend's jealous.

She's only been divorced for a year?

Sorry but there's only ONE word for that--REBOUND!!!!!

Poor Warrick. He's gonna get his heart stomped on BIG TIME.

My initial argument stands..I may not be fond of ALL the characters, but the show would be weak without them.

Peace be with Y'all!

Unlike Ecklie who makes Satan look like one of Bo Peep's flock, Hodges is a bit of a mouth-breathing ankle-biter.

Should. Be. Carved. In. Stone.

::hi-5::

--Robin

lol - yay! My words are eternal.

What someone said about Sofia being too easy, I've responded to this but I have a new thought because of my Hodges comment - look at our lab boys - Archie, Bobby, Hodges, David... they're all minor characters, but if we suddenly had some other guy/girl in Ballistics, or someone else running the monitors or being a loveable jackass in the lab, or aiding Doc... it wouldn't be the same.

In Season One, there was a different AV guy and it seems weird. Archie the Adorable Asian is the only AV guy I wanna see. Same with the rest.

I've stated this many times, but I will say it again for the sake of proving my point:

Sofia is an intelligent, strong, capable woman. So what do they do? Make her a red-dress vixen pawing at Grissom. Then she picks fights with Sara and Catherine. Then she gets tied to the team split-up. She used to be Ecklie's right-hand woman. I mean... had they just decided to put her in as an investigator without all of these stupid add-ons, I could have really liked her.

Then LL got pregnant, which is clearly not her fault, and they had to put her back to Detective because they weren't sure if she'd be returning. Now she just feels like this character we expect too much from, so when she shows up for five minutes an episode, she feels wasted.

I'd be perfectly willing to change my opinion about Sofia if the writers could decide what they're doing with her. But as it is, I say she's dispensible only because she doesn't seem to fit anywhere. She's not an anonymous det. like Vartann and she isn't a very prominent one like Brass.

I could live without Sofia, because she really don't bring anything interesting in The show in my point of view.

but I really would like to live without Sara for so many reasons, but I have to say I like her more now than previous seasons. :devil:

What comes to Eclie, well he's pain in The butt, but he is necessary character for The show.

I can TOTALLY live without Sofia. *shudder* On one of the Season 5 DVD commentaries, perhaps for "Formalities", it went on about how she has such charm and such chemistry with Grissom. Yeh, about as much chemistry experienced between Greg and his foot fungus.
I can't stand her...her swagger, her accent...everything. Get rid of her. While I'm not a diehard GSR fan, Id rather see Griss and Sara getting it on over Sophia and the poor male she's set up with ANY DAY!
xo PT

SOFIA i dont hate her i like every 1 is csi but she is jus sooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!! o i cud live without O riley aswell he is just trying to be jim brass

Aw, shucks, I love them all, but I suppose I could live without Sofia simply because I don't feel that connection to her that I feel towards the others, if that makes sense.

Sophia, even I dont like CSILV women...they are so complicated!, but Sophia hasnt been that much in the show, so definetly she wont be miss if she is gone.

No, the character that you don't like that you can live without. Like I can live without Sofia because I don't like her because something about her.

the only one i could pick is sofia, i dont think she adds anything to the show. i wouldnt miss her if she left.
people dont like ecklie, but hes only on every once and a while, and he brings good tension with grissom.

Back