Where you from?

The Netherlands here too!! Born in Zutphen, lived in Zwolle during studying, back in Zutphen, studying in Utrecht now. What to say about pretty pitoresque historic Zutphen? It has won the award of best innercity of 2005!! YAY.. though I have no clue why.. *shrugs* oh well.. and we were the first city with city-rights in the middleages! :D

I grew up in a multi-cultural environment.. spending all my holidays in Prague and in a tiny village between Prague and Plzen in the Czech Republic. I consider myself to be half-raised there. Any people from the Czech Rep around here, cuz I haven't seen anyone!

I am from Pasadena, California, USA, home of the Tournament of Roses Parade on New Years Day. Now I live in Yorba Linda, California, USA. I am about a 4 hour drive from Las Vegas. I live 2 blocks away from the birthplace of Richard Nixon.

im born in zaandam, lived in zaandam and still lives in zaandam, holland ofcours..
id love to live in Beverly Hills

I am from Pasadena, California, USA, home of the Tournament of Roses Parade on New Years Day. Now I live in Yorba Linda, California, USA. I am about a 4 hour drive from Las Vegas. I live 2 blocks away from the birthplace of Richard Nixon.
And of course we all know Pasadena from the Beach Boys song.. *starts singing* "It's the little old lady from Pasadena.. go granny go granny go granny go! Got a pretty little flower bed of white gardenias!"

i live in Emmeloord not really a big city //HOLLAND he
One of my best friends live there.. but am not going to reveal her name, cuz that could give my own identity away :lol:

I was born in Vista, California...a suburb of San Diego. I moved to the opposite coast (Virginia) when I was 5.

So Cal compared to Virginia? I miss So Cal :(

Back