Where you from?

^My town almost has a population of 3000. My village has some 100. :D I swear I live behind God's back. Everyone just moves out from here.
Yeah My town has about 1000 people in it but compare that to NYC or Los Angeles and we are HICKS

I'm originally from Florida, but I have been living in NYC for 8 years and it suits me, it suits me fine.

I used to live in Melbourne, but now I'm from Central Coast, NSW, Australia.

I live in the great state of Texas! I'm a west texas resident in a town of about 3,000 people. A place where we have to drive 30 min or more to reach a wal-mart or sonic!

Manila, Philippines.

One of them tropical countries so yeah, the temp can be very, very hot.

I am from Pasadena, California, USA, home of the Tournament of Roses Parade on New Years Day. Now I live in Yorba Linda, California, USA. I am about a 4 hour drive from Las Vegas. I live 2 blocks away from the birthplace of Richard Nixon.

Eek! Another Californian! :D

I live in a little town in Bavaria, Germany.
I like it there and I love the people there, but if I want to go shopping in a town with more than just 3 fashion stores or so, I have to drive over 30 kilometers.
But I have a little consolation, every year in September we have the "Oktoberfest" in Munich and I can go there!!!!!!!

Madgeorge
LOL. Every country has ugly people. Canada has it's fair share. And the United States have Bush. See? It all works out in the end.
That cracked me up, you're so right ... lol

It seems i'm the only stinkin Arab in this thread... lol how lonely :(

you guys should visit Lebanon... really... we got McDonalds too you know

Isn't Keanu Reeves born in Lebanon?
Doesn't Lebanon have that tree in their flag? What tree is it?
*is like little kid qith questions*

And am I imagining or was Lebanon about to be in Eurovision

Song Contest last spring but was then removed?
No offense but I like it to be EUROPEAN thing (even it's bit crappy show :lol: ) since it's EUROvision. I'm already offended that Israel in it and at least not in my maps... Israel isn't in Europe.

And you know... country doesn't need McDonalds so you'd bother to visit it ;) I swear. If I came there... I doubt McDonalds would be the place where I eat
(even in Stockholm I eat always at McDonalds but it's a different thing... :p )

I think it was the eurovision song contest,where they offered different foods (like indian,chinese etc) to the singers,but the longest line was still in McDonalds :lol:
Our country always picks stupid songs for the eurovision.Like last year..too many kids have mobile phones! :D

Back