Where you from?

I'm from the smallest part of the Netherlands, Sittard, *does that count?* Just kidding. I live 1,5 km. from Germany and about 15 km. from Belgium.

I'm from Helsingør, Denmark. That's Elsinore in english and yup the one with Kronborg, Hamlet & Ophelia, and so on...

Wow, so many people from Germany! I'm from Germany, too. I live in Dortmund.

Edit: It's nice here, but I want to live in the USA.

German's are taking over the world *evil laugh* You will all be germanized!

Not to cause fear or missunderstandings... the Germans are a friendly people, no worries :D

Sorry, I'm stupid...

MiaCharlize said:

Not to cause fear or missunderstandings... the Germans are a friendly people, no worries :D

Sorry, I'm stupid...

No problem. ;)

Oh, I wish I had the money to come to Texas! That's my problem, I haven't got enough money, but it's my wish to travel to the USA or another country. I'm here for 20 years now!!!!!!!!

MiaCharlize said:

First it was the Dutch and now it is the Germans :lol: :lol:

(no worries as long as you give that beer to me :devil: )

I was born in Montréal, Canada, but I live since I was very young in Leiria, Portugal. It's nice in here, I like it :)

Germans could take over the world if the language wasn't so strange and complicated (to my ears, at least :p)

Germans could take over the world if the language wasn't so strange and complicated (to my ears, at least :p)

Not only to your ears. It's my native language and I think, it's very difficult to learn. Especially the grammar is very complicated.

Brinchen said:

Not only to your ears. It's my native language and I think, it's very difficult to learn. Especially the grammar is very complicated.

Well German is very logic language... usually people who are good in math can learn it easily. I've studied it 6 yrs but been not too interested in that language :p
Tho there is lots of exceptions and every exception has exception :p

Grammar makes more sense than Finnish grammar :rolleyes:

I've been told the worst thing in german is declinations, so fi you've learned ancient greek or latin you can learn it easily. I've been wanting to learn german a lot of years, even have a book to beguin.

Back