Where in Miami is Eric Delko?

I'm sure he's with the Russian mob.

They can't kill off another CSI, that'd be really bad. If Eric is gone, there'll be only two (three, if you count Tripp as an original) cast members we saw back in season one: Calleigh and Horatio. Besides, how can the writers keep messing with Eric if he's dead?

No, he's almost definitely with the Russian mob in my opinion.
I'll put it in a spoiler box, just to be safe
There's no way they're gonna kill Delko off the show just b/c AR renewed his contract for another year. They may harm him b/c yeah it looks like he's bleeding, but they won't kill him ;)

Glad I made you happy :D

They just need to lay off him though :(
Well considering that his name is Eric Delko and that he's Horatio's brother-in-law, I highly doubt they'll ever lay him off. Do not get me wrong, but since he got injured, he shouldn't have worked and I seriously doubt they'll ever lay him off also considering what he has been doing lately ;)

So we'll still have our Delko working as CSI, don't worry :thumbsup:

Unless he's gone over to the bad side, either way I'm be glad he's returning :lol:

When do Miami spoilers start coming out?

When do Miami spoilers start coming out?
It's a little bit too soon for them to come out, since TPTB usually start writing the frist episode of the next season by the beginning of July. So, I guess that till July, we won't have any official news about this show and its actors ;)

But, I'm pretty sure that other people like delkolover will be able to give a better answer than mine :)

I have always thought he might have gone to Cuba for some reason. I don't know why that thought just keeps on popping into my head.

I'm really hoping that he's not found in some random place in Miami...that'll be just lame and boring.

It'll be cool if he's taken to Cuba:cool:...I doubt that they would because of the budget...:(*grumbles*

I'm really hoping that he's not found in some random place in Miami...that'll be just lame and boring.

It'll be cool if he's taken to Cuba:cool:...I doubt that they would because of the budget...:(*grumbles*

They could do plastic Cuba, like they did plastic Greece in NY. I think NY at one time wanted to actually go to Greece but didn't because of budget so they settled for second choice and build it themselves. Eric in Cuba would be actually kind of cool.

i don't think Americans are able to go to Cuba yet..it's my understanding that now its easier to transfer funds to and from...

i don't think Americans are able to go to Cuba yet..it's my understanding that now its easier to transfer funds to and from...

Yeah but I don't think that whoever has Eric (if he is being held) would exactly do things legally. If he is with some really bad dudes I'm sure they could find a way.

Well, it's been a while, so I'm going to try to think up some more solutions...

Maybe Eric's at the salon getting his hair and nails done. Maybe a facial, some eyebrow waxing... Except he didn't want anyone to know, because then they wouldn't think he was a MANLY MAN who does MANLY THINGS in a MANLY WAY and LOOKS MANLY while doing them.

Or he just got the new Superman comic and doesn't want anybody to interrupt his reading.

That's all I have for right now. ;)

HA HA that's great!

Alright lemme come up with some:

He & Ryan are playing paintball against Horatio & Sharova

He is running away from yet another crazy ex-girlfriend

He fell asleep underneath a tree

Maybe he's hiding out from an animal rights' organization who are pickiting his front lawn because they saw him kill an ant. :rolleyes: :p

He's undercover trying to figure out who stole those jewels and framed Lindsay Lohan for it.

hmmm....from the looks at some avatars......He is Santa Claus speeding through a couple of bedrooms for the summerholidays....

Sorry to say ladies but did it not look like alligatortracks close to the rivers edge when Horatio sat down???:klingon:

(But Adam R is returning next year so..)

Eric Delko is diving under water wresling a big gator and just in the nick of time escapes by killing the gator. His clothes is being riped and his almost bald head gets tangled in seaweed.

He emerges as TARZAN:lol:

Eric Delko is diving under water wresling a big gator and just in the nick of time escapes by killing the gator. His clothes is being riped and his almost bald head gets tangled in seaweed.

He emerges as TARZAN:lol:

I really like this :D

I think he is off playing golf with Fidel.

Back