Where in Miami is Eric Delko?

Well, let's see.

Maybe Eric was abducted by aliens who were attracted by the shiny metal bullet fragment in his head.

Maybe his mother called the Russian mafia herself as punishment for not calling her often enough.

Or maybe, he's decided to join the Priesthood and knows nobody in his life would approve of this decision, so he decides to orchestrate his disappearance so he can devote himself to God in peace, perhaps thousands of miles away.

That's all I've got. :p

Well, let's see.

Maybe Eric was abducted by aliens who were attracted by the shiny metal bullet fragment in his head.

Maybe his mother called the Russian mafia herself as punishment for not calling her often enough.

Or maybe, he's decided to join the Priesthood and knows nobody in his life would approve of this decision, so he decides to orchestrate his disappearance so he can devote himself to God in peace, perhaps thousands of miles away.

:guffaw::guffaw:That was funny!

He was kidnapped by the Men In Black, they mistook him for an alien

Well, let's see.

Or maybe Mulder & Scully wanted to analyse him since they thought he was an alien considering his shiny metal bullet :lol:

This one is too funny :guffaw:

If only writers had the same fantasy you have, we would have a fantastic CSI:Miami :lol:

MAybe the malia noche nabbed him and Ron S.? Since H was taken down to Brazil and got out of the ambush alive maybe they found out about the fused alloy rounds that Ron had that were originally Juan Ortega's who actually bought them originally from the Mal Noche. Noche found out Juan was out of the picture wanted to the bullets back so they went to Ron who explained to them how H blew them up so they nab him and then Ron trys to make a deal with them so he can get back at H and Julia so they nab Eric in the midst of all the Russian Mob chaos?

I also wonder about the Russian's taking him because didnt they say that all the mob stuff was going to be wrapped up in the end and they were going to revert back to earlier seasons?

So I am wondering if they might do a Noche/Saris crossover...eventually Saris will go down at the hands of the Noche. Calleigh will have to fly down to Brazil to rescue Eric since H cannot step foot in Brazil and possibly they will give Eric some more closure with everything that happened with Mari since once he got that bullet in the head he didn't know she was gone, so possibly he doesnt recall him and H going to brazil to get even?

This one is too funny :guffaw:

Eric in a priesthood? That sounds really crazy. :lol: Actually I can't imagine it. Eric and no girls around? Hopefully there are some nuns nearby ...

Hmmm. Where is Eric? Honestly, I have no idea even where to start. Knowing what I know about this show, it'll probably end up some place totally obvious, like his house or under a table at the lab or something. Probably the morgue. That's where all the action is.

Anway......I still have hopes for it turning out really surprisingly. I don't think the Russians took him, they already did that with Ryan. Perhaps he's off to go talk to his mom, maybe find out a bit more about his dad?

Anway......I still have hopes for it turning out really surprisingly. I don't think the Russians took him, they already did that with Ryan. Perhaps he's off to go talk to his mom, maybe find out a bit more about his dad?

IDK, I mean, if he did that why didn't he go to MDPD or tryed to find someone of the team and say that he was ok first, than just go talk to someone without saying anything to anyone that he was ok or whatever? I woulnd't get that b/c, did he commited any crime? He just showed up in the middle of a shotout b/c he was trying to save his dad.

I also keep wondering just how injured he is. Is he gunshot injured? Or did the blood come from the accident, maybe he smashed his head in? Will he be beat up by someone, broken ribs...?? So many questions!

I hope writers don't go down the amnesia lane... That would be so stupid. I also hope they had some idea where they wanna go with this when they started writing this story line, because they'll start writing season premiere somewhere in July, as far as I know (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't know where he is... Writers better have some really good explanation as to where he is... To me it looks like he's been kidnapped, but I don't know why. Maybe Russian mob wants to blackmail Horatio or Calleigh or police department or... something like that.

I've been talking to some friends and we think that maybe Eric took his father's place with the Russian mob. Like how his dad was in the episode saying, the only way out was death... So maybe Eric went to help him...
don't know how that will play out.

Where is Eric Delko?? Hmmmmm?

In my bedroom being nursed back to health maybe???:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Ok joking aside I think he is running somewhere or just passed out somewhere waiting to be found.

I think the Russians were going to kill Eric's dad but Eric told them let Sharova go and take him instead. That's my take

well my friend and i were talking and we came up with a theory that maybe H sent eric in to infiltrate the russians through his dad since they were both all over the place on the last ep and not much in the lab.

Maybe H is doing with eric what he did with ryan end of season 6? just with a twist that erics dad really is like his mother said " a bad bad man"

Sharova knows more then he leads on is my theory how long now?
:lol:

I'm sure he's with the Russian mob.

They can't kill off another CSI, that'd be really bad. If Eric is gone, there'll be only two (three, if you count Tripp as an original) cast members we saw back in season one: Calleigh and Horatio. Besides, how can the writers keep messing with Eric if he's dead?

No, he's almost definitely with the Russian mob in my opinion.

Back