Where in Miami is Eric Delko?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by texmex327, May 20, 2009.

1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ok so this idea came to me earlier today while I was at work, (I swear Princess Laurie, I laughed when I saw your post on the episode thread just a minute ago)

Speculate as to where you think Eric is hiding or not hiding or who he is hiding with.
    Please enjoy and let the search begin.

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Someone on another forum I go to said "he's probably passed out behind a bush somewhere". :lol: Totally plausible but not quite dramatic enough.

I really have no idea! I think he maybe went off into the water because of the way Horatio was standing there at the end of the episode. But there was like no indication really of where he might be. :confused: Unless the fact that his daddy was still there is a hint that Eric was set up by him and is off somewhere with the Russians. *sigh* I hope that's not the case. I'm getting sort of tired of the Russian mob stuff.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I haven't seen all eps of Seasons 1 and 2. Was there a place that he and Speed maybe went to hang out together or anything? Cause maybe he's hiding out there until things blow over or to think things through or something.

By the way, I totally have that Carmen Sandiago song going in my head now thanks to the title of this thread. :lol:

4. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

ROTFLOL!!! :guffaw: Ok, I didn't have that song in my head until you said it and goodness how appropriate. Too funny.

Anyway, I honestly don't know where he is either. If he was badly hurt he couldn't have wondered far and the passenger door was practically open by the water. He either (a) put a boat there before he went to break out Daddio, then jumped on it and is back in Maimi at the lab turning himself in or (b) someone took him and he's not having any fun but probably thinking he's better off where he is rather than facing the wrath of Calleigh.

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I had that song running through my head all day yesterday...took me back to when I was younger. :lol:

I agree with you, luvcsimiami. I think Eric has a better chance against the Florida Gators than with Calleigh. She'll probably shoot him again just for making him worry.

I wish I could say that Eric was hiding at my house :devil: maybe Ryan has something to do with where he is hiding...now wouldn't that be funny. Maybe Ryan is hiding him at his place until he gets the all clear. Then Calleigh would shoot the both of them :lol:

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Good idea for a thread texmex!! :thumbsup: BTW your sig made me laugh :lol:

I just posted this on the EC thread before realizing this thread existed so I'm bringing the info here. These are some scenarios that have been floating around by others posters and some be myself.

1) Eric and his dad were being followed by the mafia because they knew that Sharova wanted out. There was a collision, Eric was unconscious, they dragged him out and got him in a boat they had waiting by the water.

Hole: If they knew Sharova was trying to get out why not kill him or take him also? Maybe to have Eric as insurance to guarantee Sharova does something for them.

2) Sharova is a baddie and was unconscious and the russians had no reason to take him with them. After a collision with Eric's car they took him hostage.

Hole: Why leave Sharova behind if they run the risk of the cops finding him?

2) Eric and his dad got in an argument because Sharova showed his true colors and Eric realized he was a real baddie. Eric lost control of the car and hit a ¿tree? (looking for something strong enough to create the damage the front of the car has). Sharova is unconscious and Eric escapes from him disoriented because he hit his head and is laying around somewhere in the everglades. Could be taken up a notch and say he has amnesia, like delkolover mentioned.

Hole: If he were laying around somewhere he wouldn't be so hard to find. Unless he is well enough to walk and he does have amnesia so he just keeps on going.

3) Eric and his dad were being followed by the russians and Alexander has always been one of the bad guys. There's a collision and both Eric and Alexander end up unconscious. The russians decide that they want to kill two birds with one stone because they don't want Alexander to be part of the organization anymore and leave him to be found by the cops and take Eric.

Hole: Why not just kill Alexander and that way there's not a chance he opens his mouth about the mob to the police?

4) The mafia has nothing to do with this and in comes Ron Saris with his final plot of revenge against Horatio. Ron takes Eric with him to have him as insurance for something he wants to get away with. (Ron's involvement idea form dione1984)

Hole: He is an informant now so he has a position of advantage for doing things and getting away with them.

5) Brian Austin Green's character has more up his sleeves than we imagined and is somehow behind all this. His involvement was never fully explained so this could be the twist none of us expect.

Hole: We have no idea what part he plays in all this and what he would gain with taking Eric hostage.

As of right now, number one is the one that convinces me the most. But still I have no idea what's happening ;) :lol:.

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

1- Eric is looking for Michael Westen (Burn Notice), and his friends Fiona and Sam, for help on this case. But he will not find them because their show is actually filmed in Miami.

2- Since government workers tend to not make much money, he is working with a publishing company to start a line of books called, "Where's Delko?" His picture will be hidden somehwere in a bunch of maps, where he will wear a red and white striped T-shirt and hat.

8. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Imo it makes no sence that the Russian mob has kidnapped Eric. They would have killed him and they also would have killed Sharova. As we know Sharova was alive until he was found. So there are some possibilities what could be happen to Eric:

1) Eric was less wounded and schlepped himself away looking for help. He could use his cell phone but probably it was destroyed during the accident or there was naturally a dead spot. So Eric had to leave his father saying "nutty" words like "Don't worry! I'll be back soon."
    And now Eric is getting lost until september...

2) According to hiphugger17's amnesia idea: Eric came around and didn't know who he is and where he is. Then he scrambled out of the car and went away.
    Now he is straying around until Horatio will find him somethere. Then they'll find out that Eric has amnesia and they are going to play Eric Who?

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Delkolover was the one that came up with the amnesia theory and it does makes sense since he has the bullet fragment and all. Still it would be really cliché for them to go there and I really hope they have something else up their sleeves.

10. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Oh, sorry, I didn't read all posts :(.

You're right that amnesia thing because of his bullet fragment but... you never know. ;) Maybe Ron Saris and Mr. Green are also father and son and now they want to break the team because of whatever... Don't know... Actually It sounds really strange. :lol:

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I really hope they don't go the amnesia route with CSI: Miami, they are already doing it on Bones and I was not to happy about that.

I know where Eric is he is at the arcade...LOL

Or he is playing bad boys with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence

12. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

They really don't need to go there with the amnesia thing HOWEVER if they wanted to back track or get out of the E/C relationship because there are so many fans speaking out against it now, amnesia is the way to do it. Don't mean to be a party pooper but you know it is a theory and it would explain the reasoning. :(

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

This one is good :lol:. Knowing the new Horatio & the new Calleigh, it is entirely possible they didn't even notice him, who was oh yeah few feets far from them :p

:guffaw: Thank you for reminding me this song. Now I'm gonna sing it for a while.

I know the the amnesia would be kinda clichè, oh damn...yes it is, but still it would be entirely possible considering the little silver bullet fragment which is still lodged in his temporal lobe. I mean it may have shifted while Delko was driving the car in the middle of the shooting.

Though, IMO, it would be much nicer to know that Calelgih actually hit him & yeah he's in bad conditions due to the trauma or...the bullet.

It's time for the bullet to shift just a little bit, you know? Just to say "hey TPTB used continuity"

Anway I do think that he got injured b/c he smashed the car agiainst a *cough*a tree*cough* & then he got kidnapped by a crazy hunter of the Everglades, who has nothing to do w/ the Russian mob....or he may have been kidnapped by a new kind of mob.
    I mean it's time for CSI:Miami to bring on the Italian mafia or the chinese one...& then they have completed their list of mafias :p

Seriously, he got kidnapped, but by who? Let's keep it a mistery :shifty:

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

When I first watched the episode and Horatio walked towards the water and they kind of zoomed in on the ground the first thing I thought was that he was standing on top (or besides) the grave the russian had dug. Even if there are footsteps I think they could be from they guy who buried Eric there. All this time Eric could just be buried in that hole and they have no clue. Then sometime before it's too late Yelina mentions the hole and H or Cal make the connection and get him out.

Why not do anything to Sharova? No clue.

15. electra

electra Pathologist

Hopefully the season premiere would match all the good theories that I have read.My opinion is that he was abducted.I just can't see Eric leaving his father alone by choice.