When there's rain, There's a rainbow.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Jun 22, 2010.

1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Update! Hope ya'll enjoy! :) I know I got her pregnant early. I was just doing the whole your actions have its consequences thing. So here's the update!

Chapter 12

At the doctors....

"Well Miss Boa Vista, it looks like your having a little boy." The doctor said as she pointed to the screen. Natalia smiled to herself as she looked at the baby. She wished Eric was there to see it.

"I'm gonna clean this up and then I'll let you get back to work." The doctor said as she wiped the gell off and started to clean everything up.

"Ok. Thank you." Natalia said as she sat up and put her shirt back on.

The doctor handed her some stuff and she headed back to MDPD. As she pulled into the garage she sat in the drivers seat and stared at the pictures. She gently ran her finger over one as a tear fell. She jumped as her phone started ringing. She looked at the screen to see it revealed Erics name. She just let it go to voicemail. After the sound of the voicemail she opened her phone and listened to it.

"Hey, Nat, it's me. I just wanted to tell you sorry for earlier. And I wanted to know what we're having. I guess I'll talk to you when you get back." Eric said.

Natalia touched up her makeup from where she had been crying. She opened the door and hopped out of the Hummer and walked into MDPD. She walked to the breakroom to put her stuff away. She was greeted by her friend Calleigh as she walked in.

"Hey Nat."

"Hey Call."

"So, what ya'll having?" Calleigh said as she looked at her friend with a smile on her face.

"A little boy!" Natalia said as she smiled back at her friend and pulled out the pictures.

"Oh my God thats so amazing." Calleigh said as she took the pictures from Natalias hand.

"I know isn't it?" Natalia said as Ryan walked in.

"What's all the comotion about?" Ryan said as he walked over to the girls and saw what they were looking at.

"Awwww." Ryan said as he looked at the pictures.

"What's everyone awwing at?" Eric said as he walked in and saw Calleigh, Natalia, and Ryan. Calleigh and Ryan both looked at eachother and then headed for the exit.

"Where ya'll going?" Natalia said turning around to follow them.

"I forgot I got to go see what ballistics found." Calleigh said.

"And I don't have anything to do, I'm just gonna go with Calleigh." Ryan said as he and Calleigh left leaving Natalia and Eric alone.

"So..." Erics started as Natalia grabbed a banana.

"So what?"

"So what are we um, having?" Eric asked as if he was asking her out all over again.

Natalia handed him the pictures.

"Are you serious? A little boy?"

"Yep." Natalia said turning to him.

"I wish I could've been there." Eric said walking over to her.

"It's fine. I understand. I don't know why I got so upset."

"No. I should've came. I mean you're my girlfriend pregnant with my baby and I didn't want to come to see what we're having. I think I was scared."

"Why were you scared?"

"I don't know. Of everything that could happen. I didn't want to get attached and then hurt you."

"Eric, I know what can happen, but I want you there every step of the way. You are my childs father and nothing will every change that." Natalia said as she walked close to him.

"I love you Eric. More than you'll ever know." Natalia said taking his hands in hers.

"I love you too." Eric said pulling her close and resting his head on hers as their breathing became steady. Eric lifted her chin with his finger and let his lips meet hers.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Eric can be a bonehead sometimes. :lol: Poor Nat, she's got her hands full.

I think the idea of Ryan sincerely going "awww" at the pictures is just the cutest thing ever. :lol:

3. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Eric should've went with her. Hmm, consequences...I am up for another twist! :thumbsup:

4. beautifuldisaster

Chapter 13

9 months pregnant. Calleigh walks into the breakroom.

"Nat, you feeling ok?"

"Yea, I just have a headache."

"Does Eric know?"

"Calleigh we hardly talk to eachother anymore."

"Well, I mean its coming down to the last few weeks before your baby will be born."

"I know, but it just makes it easier if we don't talk to eachother."

"What happened anyway?"

"I think he just got scared of being a father as it got closer to the due date."

"Well, he needs to think about how he left you alone to raise that baby."

"Calleigh I'll be ok."

"Well if you need anything I'm here."

"Thanks Call."

"Well do you need some medicine? I have tylenol, advil..."

"It's fine, I think I'm gonna see if Horatio will let me go early today."

"I'm sure he will. You want me to walk with you?"

"If you want you can." Natalia said as her and Calleigh started walking towards Horatios office.

When they got there they knocked on his door.

"Come in."

"Hey H, I was gonna see if I could possibly leave a little early today. I'm not feeling to well."

"Yea, you can go ahead and sign out if you'd like."

"Ok, thank you."

"You're weclome." Horatio said as he watched 2 of his favorite ladies leave. He picked up his cell phone and dialed Erics number.

"Delko?"

"Eric..."

"Yea H?"

"Miss Boa Vista is leaving early today because she isn't feeling to well. I was wondering if you could possibly go home with her and look out for her."

"Sure H."

"Ok, thank you Eric."

"You're welcome."

Eric signed out and headed to the garage to leave for Natalias house. He wouldn't ever admit it but he was really excited about going over to her house. As he reached his Hummer he looked over to Natalias car and saw her sitting in it. He walked over to her car and knocked on her window causing her to jump.

"Hey..." Eric said as Natalia rolled down her window.

"Hey."

"I don't know if you've heard but I'm staying at your place to look out for you cause you told Horatio you weren't feeling well."

"No, I didn't hear, but I can take care of myself." Natalia said shutting the door.

"Nat, don't do this." Eric said grabbing the door before she shut it.

"Eric...."

"Nat please just let me come and stay till H says its ok for me to leave."

"Fine." Natalia said as she got out of the car and started walking towards Erics Hummer. Eric watched her walk as she walked to the Hummer. He smiled to himself as he watched her stand at the door. She was still as beautiful as before, even if she was a little bigger. He walked over to the drivers side and hopped in. As they drove home, he noticed Natalia was alseep. As he drove up to his house he went over to the passenger side and helped Natalia out of the seat.

"Would you like a drink?" Eric said as they walked in.

"No thanks." Natalia said as she closed her eyes. Her head was spinning. She started to sweat and stumble. Eric ran over to her before she fell to the ground. He picked her up and carried her upstairs. He laid her down in the bed. He went into the bathroom and wet a washcloth with cold water and brought it back and laid it on her head. As he got ready to leave, he felt a hand pull him back.

"Stay with me." Natalia said as she looked at him with a tired expression on her face.

"Ok." Eric said walking around to the other side of his bed and laid down beside her. He could feel the heat rising to his face as she cuddled into him. He wrapped his arm around her waist making her feel a little better. He slowly ran his hand across her stomach resting it on top. She smiled to herself and placed her hand ontop of his. Eric felt the baby move and smiled to himself. He rubbed her stomach and then laced his fingers through hers. They laid there listening to the music playing from a restraurant from down the street.

"I remember what you wore on the first date
    You came into my life and I thought hey you know this could be something
    Cause everything you do and words you say
    You know that it all takes my breath away
    And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true
    I can't live without you
    And maybe two is better than one
    There's so much time
    To figure out the rest of my life
    And you've already got me coming undone
    And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
    The way you roll your eyes
    The way you taste
    You make it hard for breathing
    Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
    I think of you and everythings ok
    I'm finally now believing

So maybe it's true
    I can't live without you
    And maybe two is better than one
    There's so much time
    To figure out the rest of my life
    And you've already got me coming undone
    And I'm thinking two is better than one"

"Did you feel that?" Eric whispered into Natalias ear which sent shivers down her spine.

"I've felt it on more than one occasion." Natalia said letting out a chuckle.

"I've missed you." Eric said as Natalia rolled over to face him.

"I've missed you too."

Eric didn't waste any time finding her lips. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her as close as he could. Natalia placed her hands on the back of Erics neck as they kissed. Eric let his hands get tangled in her hair. As they started to kiss one last time, Natalia separated letting out a moan in pain.

5. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I bet the baby is coming next chapter. Why was she having headache? Scared me a little, they weren't talking.

6. beautifuldisaster

Update. Sorry it's been so long. Been out of town! Hope you like it! :)

Chapter 14

"What's wrong?" Eric said looking worriedly at her.

"I, I think my water just broke." Natalia said as she clenched onto her stomach.

"Ok, just hang on, let me call Horatio." Eric said getting up and running downstairs calling Horatio.

"H."

"Yea?"

"Natalia has gone into labor. I don't know how long she has been in it but her water broke. We won't be coming to work today."

"Oh my God, Eric!" Natalia yelled from his bedroom.

"I gotta go H." Eric said as he hung up the phone.

"I'm here." Eric said running into the room.

"He's coming Eric." Natalia said grabbing onto his hand.

"Ok, I'll call Marisols friend who's a doctor and get her over here."

"Ok." Natalia said as she scrunched her face up in pain as she felt another contraction.

Eric called Marisols friend and they both headed over. Eric heard a knock on the door and answered it.

"How far apart are her contractions?" The doctor said as they walked upstairs.

"Probably about 7 minutes apart." Eric said as he opened the door to his room.

"Hey Natalia, I'm Mary, I'll be here to deliver your baby."

"Ok." Natalia said as she shook the ladies hand.

"I'm gonna see how far you've dialated."

"Ok."

"Ok, you're about 6 centimeters and we need you to get to at least 8 or 9 before we start pushing."

"Ok."

6 more hours passed by. Natalia had been in labor for 12 hours now and it was 10 at night.

"I'm so tired." Natalia said as her breathing was picking back up again. Her eyes were swollen from being so tired and they were wanting to shut.

"Nat, baby, just a little longer and it'll all be over." Eric said grabbing her hand.

"Eric I'm so weak. I want to sleep." Natalia said as she started to scream.

"Oh my God! Please tell me I can push now."

The doctor came and checked one more time and told her she was able to push. Eric held her hand as he watched sweat pour off her forehead and within 45 minutes they heard a baby cry. The doctor handed their baby boy to Eric.

"Congratulations. You have a perfectly healthy baby boy."

"Awww look at my nephew!!!" Marisol yelled clapping her hands together.

"Marisol, shhh. Nat's trying to get some rest and as of right now the baby's not crying and I would like to keep it that way."

"Sorry, sorry." Marisol said as she came and sat down beside Eric. Eric rocked his son back and forth to keep him from crying.

"So, when's the next child gonna come?" Marisol said looking at Eric.

"Not for awhile." Natalia said looking over at them both.

"Oh come on this little guy wasn't that much of a pain was he?" Eric said smiling at Natalia who gave him one of those your crazy faces.

"You have no idea." Natalia said adjusting herself on the bed to where she could feed their son.

"What ya'll gonna name him?" Marisol said looking at Natalia and Eric.

"Brysen." Natalia said as she looked at Eric. Eric smiled at her.

7. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I don't know if its your fics but so many people I know are pregnant. :lol:

Anyways, here's hoping for more twists. ;)

8. beautifuldisaster

Update!

Chapter 15

"Awww what a cute name."

"Thanks."

Eric walked over to Natalia and kissed her forehead.

"I love you so much." Erics said looking into her eyes.

"I love you too."

As the days passed and they got up in the middle of the night every 3 hours, Natalia could tell the labor sleep was starting to set in on her body. Eric could tell and helped her up and down.

"Nat, I'll get him, you stay and sleep." Eric said as they heard Brysen crying for the 4th time that morning.

"Are you sure? You've been getting him the past 2 times. I think you need the sleep." Natalia said getting out of bed but stumbling over.

"Yea. I'm sure." Eric said catching her.

Eric brought Brysen back into their room and hopped in bed with Natalia. He held their baby with one arm and wrapped his free arm around Natalias back pulling her towards him. Natalia rested her head against his chest.

"Eric...I'm so sorry you got brought into all of this."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, having a baby and me to take care of."

"Nat, I helped create this baby. And I created it with you. That's all you need for me to take care of you and this baby."

"I know, but that night..." Natalia started but got cut off.

"That night was the most amazing night I have ever had in my life. And there's no one else I would've rather had shared it with than you Talia." Eric said lifting her chin up and pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and kissing her.

"I hate when you do that." Natalia said after they separated.

"When I do what?" Eric said kissing her again.

"That?" Eric said as they separated.

"Yes that." Natalia said playfully hitting his arm.

"Why do you hate it?"

"Cause it makes me want to stay here with you forever and kiss you and make love to you and I hate that cause I know I can't."

"Nat, baby, we have plenty of time for all of that." Eric said smiling down at her.

"I know but you never know when that time will end."

"Well, it's not gonna be any time soon." Eric said brushing her hair.

"I know but...." Natalia said but got caught off by Erics lips crashing on hers again.

Brysen started crying as they kissed. As they separated Eric and Natalia smiled at eachother.

"Someone doesn't like that." Natalia said as she looked at Eric.

"Well...." Eric said hopping out of bed and put Brysen in his crib.

"He's gonna have to get over that." Eric said as he crawled back in bed and on top of Natalia kissing her.

The next morning Eric got up and fixed breakfast. Natalia laid in bed as she smelled the breakfast being cooked. She walked over to Brysens crib and picked him up and walked downstairs.

"Good morning." Eric said turning around to see he girlfriend and son walking downstairs.

"Morning." Natalia said walking over to him. They sat at the table and ate in quietness.

"I could get used to this." Eric said as he took a bite of his bacon.

"Trust me, so can I." Natalia said letting out a chuckle.

"How bout after we eat, we get ready and go to the park or something."

"You don't have to work?"

"No, H is giving me all the time off that I need to help here with you."

"Oh, ok. Well then that sounds fine." Natalia said as her and Eric both finished up breakfast and got ready.

9. lal

lal Pathologist

just finish reading , and can i just say how much i'm loving this story :)

10. beautifuldisaster

Update!

Chapter 16

Natalia dressed Brysen in a green outfit that Mommys little man on it.

"Now what is this?" Eric said picking his son up and pointing to the shirt.

"It's called clothes daddy." Natalia said putting on her shirt.

"Why does it have to say mommys little man on it? I thought I was your man."

"You are. He's my little man. You're my big man." Natalia said walking over to him and wrapping one arm around him from the side and placing one hand on his chest.

"Oh I'm your big man? How did I get that name?" Eric said smiling down at her.

"Eric you're so full of yourself. Isn't he?" Natalia said as she placed her finger into her sons hand.

"No he's not. I'm just wondering how I got it."

"How bout you come back in about 2 years and I'll show you." Natalia said putting a flirty look on her face and turned around to walkaway.

"How about tonight you show me." Eric said pulling her back and kissing her.

"I'll see." Natalia said after they separated. They walked down to their Hummer and left to go walk around the streets of Miami. As they reached their destination, Natalia pulled out the stroller and placed Brysen in it. As they started to walk, Eric wrapped his arm around Natalias waist as she pushed the stroller. Every once in a while their lips would meet.

Later on eating dinner.....

"What a beautiful baby." The waitress said as she came to get their orders.

"Thank you." Natalia said looking up at her.

"What will ya'll be having?"

"I'll take a water with a ceasar salad." Natalia said as she closed her menu.

"I'll take a steak with a baked potatoe." Eric said closing his menu and handing it to the waitress.

"Ok, I'll go put your order in."

"Thank you." Natalia said smiling up to the waitress.

"He really is a cute baby isn't he?" Eric said looking at their son.

"Yea he is. He looks just like you." Natalia said rocking the carrier back and forth.

When she stopped they both were starring at their son. He smiled at them and then stared at his toys. Their food came and they ate and then left. They watched the sun set. Eric stood behind Natalia with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"It's so beautiful." Natalia said looking off into the distance.

"Not as beautiful as you and that little boy." Eric said smiling at her. His lips locked with hers and then they started towards the car. Natalia stopped dead in her tracks.

"What?" Eric said looking at her.

"It's, it's him." Natalia said looking forward. Eric looked forward and saw who she was talking about. It was Nick. They kept walking towards him.

"Well well, if it isn't Natalia...."

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. I see you've been the same old you. Sleeping with men..." Nick said looking at Eric.

"Nick you're so full of yourself."

"Is that so?"

"Actually Nick, we're one happy family." Eric said smiling proudly.

"I'm sure you are. Until the day you come home and she's sleeping with some other man." Nick said smirking. Natalia let out a chuckle and placed her hands on her hips.

"You really can't move on can you? You care so much about yourself that you take it out on other people."

"How's that so?"

"You went to jail for breaking my arm."

"You were miss behaving. I had to set you straight. You see where it lead me. I got right back out. And I was hoping to run into you."

"Well you have, so now if you don't mind, me and my family would like to get back to what we were doing." Eric said as he took Natalia and they left.

"You better watch your back Delko. She's mine." Nick called after them.

In the car on the way home.....

"Nat, don't worry bout him. He won't touch our family."

"Eric, he's cappable of anything and everything." Natalia said looking worriedly at him.

"Well, he's not gonna touch you or our child. I won't let him." Eric said taking her hand in his and kissing it.

"I know you won't." Natalia said smiling at him.

11. lal

lal Pathologist

Great Update :) can't wait to read more .

12. beautifuldisaster

Update! :)

Chapter 17

3 years later.

"Nat, are you ready?" Eric called from downstairs.

"Yea almost."

Eric turned around and looked at his son...

"Why does your mommy like to make us late to everything?"

"She does not make us late to everything." Natalia said standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yea you do. Calleighs surprise party starts at 6. And it's 5 now."

"And it will take us 30 minutes to get from your moms house to the lab."

"I will say, you do look amazing." Eric said watching her walk over and pack Brysens stuff. She was in skinny jeans, a yellow big flowy shirt that cut low letting cleavage show and sleeves going down to her elbows with a slit in them, and yellow high heeled shoes. And her hair was curled.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself."

Eric was dressed in jeans with nice brown shoes on and a yellow button up shirt on with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. They took their son to his parents house and headed for the party. Eric laced his fingers into Natalia's as they walked into the lab together. As they waited for 6 oclock to roll around everyone got into their places.

"Ryan, why are we going here again?" Calleigh said as her and Ryan pulled into the MDPD parking garage.

"We have to pick something up. It won't take long." Ryan said cutting the car off.

"Ok." Calleigh said hopping out with Ryan.

As they walked into the lab, it was empty. As they walked towards the breakroom Ryan let Calleigh walk in first. As she flipped on the lights everyone came out and screamed surprise.

"Oh my God! Ya'll shouldn't have." Calleigh said in her southern accent with a smile on her face. She walked over and hugged her boss and friends.

As the hours passed the party died down a little bit. As Calleigh, Eric, Horatio, Ryan, Valera, and Alexx all stood around and talked Natalia slipped into the bathroom. The feeling of throwing up had finally hit her and she threw up into the toilet several times. After she finished she placed her hand on her stomach and breathed in a big breath of air and let it out. She had found out she was 1 month pregnant and was so excited about the morning sickness. As she fixed herself back up, she walked back to the party. As she walked in, Eric tapped his glass to get everyones attention.

"Hello everyone, I just wanted to say I'm glad we could make this happen. I have a little something special I would like to do tonight. I don't wanna take away from Calleighs birthday so I'll be quick."

Eric took in a deep breath and began...

"Natalia..." Eric said as he looked at her.

"Since the day I met you, I knew you were something special. I couldn't get your face out of my mind. I wish you knew how much I love you. Your smile, your eyes, your laugh, the way you move and touch me make me love you more everyday...." Eric said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. He walked over to her and grabbed her hand in his and kneeled on one knee.

"And I was wanting to know if you would do me the favor of becoming my wife." Eric said as he opened the box to reveal nothing. Everyone gasped including Natalia whos eyes were watering up. She looked at him with a teary, confused face.

"Well, you have to say yes first." Eric said chuckling. Natalia laughed.

"Eric Delko, I would love to become your wife." Natalia said smiling down at him. Eric pulled out the ring from his pocket and placed it on her finger. He stood up and picked her up and spun her around. As he sat her down, his lips met hers. Everyone cheered and then started partying again. Later on, Natalia was sitting in Erics lap as she rested her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested them on her stomach as he rubbed it slowly. Everyone was telling child hood stories.

"You feeling ok?" Eric said looking at Natalia.

"Yea, my head and stomach hurt."

"You wanna go home?"

"No it's fine, we can stay longer."

"No, if you're not feeling good then we can go home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure." Eric said as Natalia hopped off his lap.

"Hey guys, we're gonna go. Nat's not feeling to well." Eric said as he stood up and walked over to Horatio shaking his and Ryan hands. Natalia walked over to Calleigh, Alexx, and Valera and hugged them bye.

Driving home.....

"Eric...." Natalia said tiredly.

"Is something wrong?" Eric said looking at her worriedly.

"No...I just need to tell you something."

"Oh ok. Shoot."

"We're pregnant." Natalia said looking out the window.

"When did you find out?"

"A week ago. I went to the doctor cause my stomach had been feeling weird and she said I was a month pregnant."

"when were you gonna tell me about it? When you were 5 months pregnant?"

"Eric, I just found out myself. I was trying to let it sink in. And if you had come with me to the doctor, you would've known."

"Well after you found out you could've told me!"

"Eric, I'm done arguing."

"I'm not arguing."

"Yes you are, you're yelling at me!" Natalia said as she got out of the car and slammed the door shut running into the house crying. Eric jumped at the sound of the house door shutting. Eric walked inside and heard the shower running. He let out a sigh and walked upstairs and changed into his pajamas and got in bed. He flipped the radio on to fall asleep. He heard the door open and heard someone walking over to the side of their bed. He heard the covers being pulled back and felt someone getting in the bed. He could smell her scent from across the bed and it was killing him not being able to roll over and hold her. He felt bad for what he had done. They both laid there listening to the tv.

"We both lie silently still in the dead of the night
    Although we both lie close together we feel miles apart inside
    Was it something I said or something I did
    Did my words not come out right
    Though I tried not to hurt you
    Yea I tried
    But I guess thats why they say

Every rose has its thorn
    Just like every night has its dawn
    Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song
    Every rose has its thorn

I listened to our favorite song
    Playing on the radio
    Cause the dj said loves a game of easy come and easy go
    But I wonder does he know
    Has he ever felt like this
    And I know that you'd be here right now
    If I, I could let you know somehow

Every rose has it's thorn
    Just like every night has it's dawn

Though it's been a while now
    I can still feel so much pain
    Like a knife that cuts you the wound heals
    But that scare
    That scare remains

I know I could've saved a love that night
    If I'd known what to say
    Instead of making love
    We both went our separate ways
    And now he found somebody new
    And I never meant that much to you
    And to hear that tears me up inside
    And to see you cuts me like a knife

Just like every night has it's dawn
    Every rose has it's thorn"

As the song went off the timer on the tv turned off. Eric rolled over and looked at the figure laying next to him. Her body was motionless. He sighed and rolled back over. He was hoping she would be awake. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. Natalia layed there with her eyes open. Light tears were falling down her cheeks. She closed her eyes and cried herself to sleep. The next morning Natalia woke up and rolled over to see no one was on the other side of the bed. She pushed herself up on her arms and pulled the covers off of her. She walked downstairs and looked out the window and saw the Hummer was still there. As she finished walking down the stairs, she looked in the living room and saw a small box wrapped in wrapping paper sitting on the coffee table in the living room. She walked over to it and read the letter sitting on top of it.

"Nat, I'm sorry for being a jerk and I completely understand if you don't forgive me. Seeing you mad and crying kills me inside and knowing I cause it sometimes kills me even more. So I bought this for you. I love you." Eric wrote. Natalia lifted the box and opened it slowly. She pulled out a little pink outfit that would be for a baby. The tears welled up as she smiled.

"I thought you would like it."

Natalia jumped at the sound of someones voice. She turned around to face Eric.

"I do like it." She said smiling.

"Good." Eric said walking over to her.

"I'm gonna be there for every appointment, every time you get mad at me, every kick that baby makes, and when she comes out." Eric said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Well, I'm glad." Natalia said as she leaned up to kiss him but kissed him on the cheek and walked away.

"Hey..."

"What?" Natalia said turning around.

"What was up with that kiss?"

"You gotta earn back my love." Natalia said smiling at him and crossing her arms. She turned on her heels and walked upstairs. Eric rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen to start making breakfast. After they ate breakfast Eric and Natalia headed to Erics moms to get their son.

13. lal

lal Pathologist

Loved it , loved it , i can't wait to read more :)

14. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Nice, more soon.

15. beautifuldisaster

Update! I just realized uploading this chapter, that I need to start writing more chapters. I started writing another story already and for some reason been writing more in that one than this one. Probably wont be another update for awhile as I'm going out of town tomorrow, unless I get internet connection where I'm going. So hopefully ya'll will enjoy this chapter! :)

Chapter 18

"Daddy!" Brysen screamed as his dad opened the door. He got up off the floor and ran to his dad.

"Hey little guy." Eric said picking up his son in his arms.

"Mommy!" Brysen yelled as he reached out his arms for Natalia.

"Hey." Natalia said as she opened her arms and Eric gave him to her. Natalia gave him a big hug.

"I missed you mommy."

"I missed you too."

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?" Natalia said as she looked at her son confused.

"That I'm gonna be a big brother?" Their son said as Eric and his family looked at Natalia.

"Um....yea, it is." Natalia said smiling at him.

"Good, cause Clive was starting to aggravate me."

"Who's Clive?"

"My friend."

"His imaginary friend." Erics mom said in a whisper.

"Oh..." Eric and Natalia said at the same time. They packed his belongings in the Hummer and set off back home.

"How do you make me a sister or brother? I saw on the Discovery Channel that that's how you do it. You make them." Brysen said as the sun set in Miami. Natalia and Erics mouths dropped open as they could not believe what just came out of their sons mouth.

"When did you get so smart?" Natalia said turning around and tickling his leg.

"Since the day you had me." Brysen said pulling his leg away from her.

"You better not get sassy with me mister."

"I wasn't mommy. But I'm being serious, how do I get my little sister or brother? I wanna know how you make them!"

"How bout me and daddy tell you when your older to understand." Natalia said looking at Eric.

"Why? So you and daddy will have perfected it by then? Ok." Brysen said as Natalia and Eric tried not to laugh.

"Yea, that's exactly why." Natalia said turning back around in her seat.

"I personally think ya'll already perfected it, cause ya'll had me."

"Yea, me and mommy have perfected it. Trust me. You'll know when you get older." Eric said looking at Natalia and blushing at his statement.

Pulling into the driveway.....

"I sware, I don't know how he can talk like that for a 3 year old." Natalia said as she looked at Eric.

"Neither do I. It's incredible."

"Yea well, he's your son." Natalia said looking at him and closing the door and opening the back door to get her sleeping son out of his car seat.

"And since when is he yours?"

"The day that none of that comes out of his mouth." Natalia said smiling at him.

"Haha. Ok." Eric said grabbing his sons stuff and wrapping an arm around Natalia and walking up to their home.

Natalia tucked Brysen in and walked downstairs to find Eric watching tv....

"Is our rocket scientist son asleep?" Eric said looking at Natalia who was walking over to him.

"All tucked in." Natalia said smiling at him as she sat down next to him. He reached over and pulled her on top of him and kissed her neck. He teased her as he let his lips get close to hers but never touch hers. Eric turned her so her body would fall onto the couch. He locked his arms around her and let his body fall in form with hers. He separated from her neck and looked deep in her eyes. Their breathing was unsteady.

"Love me." Natalia whispered as she looked at him. His lips met hers and his hands trailed up her shirt pushing it off of her. He undid her bra and tossed it aside. She ran her hands up his back pulling his shirt off of him. He laid down on top of her letting their skin touch. He could feel the heat of both their flesh rubbing against eachother. He then placed his hands at her hips. He her pants off while she slid his off. He pulled a blanket over them as they made love the rest of the night. The next morning Brysen woke up and walked downstairs not feeling to well. As he reached the end of the stairs, he noticed his parents sleeping on the couch. He walked over to them and lightly touch Natalia. She moved around and finally opened her eyes.

"What is it baby?" Natalia said looking at her son.

"I don't feel good." Brysen said as his face was red and hot.

"Ok. Go back to bed and I'll be up there in a minute." Natalia said rubbing his arm.

"Ok." He said grabbing his blanket and dragging it upstairs.

Natalia flung the covers off of her and ran upstairs and threw a tshirt and boxers on of Erics. She ran back down stairs and got ready to wake Eric.

"Eric." She said shaking him.

"Come on Nat, push, push." Eric screamed.

"Eric." Natalia said shaking him more trying not to laugh. He woke up and saw Natalia standing before him.

"Why are you smiling?" Eric said looking at her.

"Well, I'm not in labor just yet. I can tell you that." Natalia said laughing at him.

"Shut up." Eric said as he sat up.

"Will you make some soup? Brysen isn't feeling well and his face is red and hot."

"Yea sure."

"Thank you." Natalia said leaning down and kissing him then walking upstairs.

"You look good in my tshirt and boxers." Eric called after.

"I know." Natalia called back.