What's your first, favorite and funniest episode?

That's kinda true, you know when someone is watching something for the first time, or if they're new to the show, and they see something out of order or just something they find disturbing to watch, they don't like it at first. I was kinda like that, I wish it didn't have to be so sex related but it's funny.

I hope the prank that's in Cheating Death is funny, though. I want something else for a change, can't wait to watch it.

Ok my picks are...

First episode- Darkroom

Favorite-Darkroom just because after watching this I was hooked and just had to watch all of the rest.

Funniest- Wrecking Crew Ryan was the funniest in the crane and I also like Curse of the Coffin Ryan had me laughing with his freaking over the "curse" and also when him and Delko at the grave.:guffaw:

^^ I didn't like it the first time I watched it because I watched the epi's out of order and was really new to the show. The second time I watched it was when we bought all the seasons on DVD and watched them in order. Then I thought it was funny. Especially when Ryan says "yeah we gotta watch out for those pot-smoking kit thieves" LOL

I like 3 way, that line about the pot-smoking kit thieves is very funny.

Okay, I just thought of something that I could do to spice things up. Every now and then I'd come here and post an off-topic topic. Like this: The Saddest Episode. And you'd have to tell me which one you think it is and why.

So... let me start: The Embarrassing episode

I think the episode Shattered, when Eric had to pee in the cup in front of those guys was REALLY embarrassing! I was even embarrassed for him.

The Most Embarrasing Episode

I always think of "Pro Per" and that scene between Horatio and Yelina. Horatio just says "I'm gonna stay over" and then Stetler walks out the door. That was soo awkward. I felt bad for H.

Most Embarrasing Episode- Lost Son because Calleigh was a bit mad at Speed for not charging that light and then he died. I just felt so bad.

I would have to say Killer Date where Eric loses his badge and they find out he was toothing and then the badge was connected to a murder. Yikes, not a good episode for Eric :alienblush:.

FIRST Epi
-"Lost Son"
-What did you think of Csi Miami at that point?
I was enthralled. I had never seen Csi before so it was totally new to me.
-Did you fall in love with it then or a couple episodes after?
I fell in love immediately
-What drew you to the show? Characters? Plots?
The plots, the characters, the ability of the actors, the way they use technology and science

FAVORITE Epi
-Dangerous Son
-What makes it your fav epi?
Kyle- you have to love that kid
-Do you have more than one?
Nailed, The Score, and anything with Suzy

FUNNIEST Epi
-Sunblock
-Why do you find it so funny?
The wolf man. He cracked me up
-What's the part of the epi that made u crack up so much?
[FONT=&quot]I love the scene where Eric tells Calleigh about the guy taking wolf hormones and she says “Why?” and rolls her eyes. [/FONT]

Freaky episode.

One freak episode was when the guy dressed up in the women's underwear and stuff in season 1 breathless. And Horatio asked Calleigh: 'Why do women like men dressed up in their underwear?' and she was like 'Personally... leather chaps - nothing else... I'm kidding'

LOL!:lol:

First Episode
"Cross Jurisdiction"
You won't believe it but I have seen Csi:Miami from the first episode: The pilot! I watched CSI at the time and I really fell in love with the new show and I waited for it to start! I've been in love since then!;)

Favorite Episode
"Under the Influence"
The first insight of Calleigh's personality. She has always been my favorite character and I loved seeing her dealing with her private life once it interferred with her job! (I would love to see her father around again anytime soon).

Funniest Episode
"Dispo day"
The humming bird after six cups of coffee is still the best moment of Csi:Miami. The proof that even drama can crack you up! :guffaw:

The funny thing about Dispoy Day is that the woman asked Calleigh if she handled any drugs and she said 'yes' and then she said 'was this drug cocane?' 'yes' Aren't people aware of when they're high? I mean Cal might have felt a little more jumpy than usual.

Back