What's your first, favorite and funniest episode?

I'm going to join the consensus and also say that Guerillas In the Mist was the dumbest episode yet.
Seriously, killing a person by vaporizing them? Is that the best they could come up with? Miami is notorious, at least to me, for some "way out in left field" storylines but this just took the cake. :rolleyes:

And I agree with you about Resurrection, speed_cochrane.
We're supposed to believe that they just randomly killed off the main character?
I know that other shows have done it before, but they almost always build up to them leaving by giving hints and whatnot.
And there was never any mention that David Caruso wanted to leave, so it didn't make me any concerned that Horatio wouldn't be back.
It had my mother freaked out though :lol:

You're mom too? Haha!

I don't think that they really thought they could fool us. But my mom was freaking out.
"That young guy- did he do it?" (Ryan.)
"How come that tanned girl is there? Wasn't she the mole?" (Natalia.)
"I don't like the girl friend. Is she married to that ugly guy?" (Julia and Ron.)
"Is Horatio really dead?"

I was listening to this all summer!

Okay guys, I agree on the 'Guerillas' one was the stupidest. But I like WOn't Get fueled cause of the gas station scene with Cal and Ryan.:lol: and for man down, it wasn't stupid to me at all, well maybe cause I really wanted to see Eric live, but I've watched it like 10 times on DVD now, but still it aint stupid.

I agree with everyone about 'Guerillas in the Mist' I thought the plot was well...ridiculous. I also found many in season 4 that I did not like.

I thought 'High Octane' was on the slightly stupid side. I don't know why though.

A couple from season 6 were quite bad as well. Especially the season finale I did not like and the two after 'All In' were quite terrible.

So far in season 7 they've been better than last year in my opinion, but 'Resurrection' was too predictable.

When the lab was 'refurbished' I think the plots started going downhill.

Okay, i've been thinking of creating this thread just know everyone's first, favorite and funniest episode. Here some questions you could answer, just to help the discussion:

FIRST Epi
-name of epi
-What did you think of Csi Miami at that point?
-Did you fall in love with it then or a couple episodes after?
-What drew you to the show? Characters? Plots?

FAVORITE Epi
-name of epi
-What makes it your fav epi?
-Do you have more than one?

FUNNIEST Epi
-name of epi
-Why do you find it so funny?
-What's the part of the epi that made u crack up so much?

I was thinking of stating with all your 'First episodes' discussion then move on to Fav. But you can do all at the same time. I'll post mine later cause I don't have the time now.

I LOVE SPOILERS so I don't mind if you post them, but not too much. Feel free to support the discussion with lots of pictures!

First Episode:
Season 5, not sure of the episode name but I started watching around then, but did not become miami crazy till recently.
Favorite Episode:
It will be in the future, whatever episode Calleigh and Eric get together!!
Funniest Episode:
I havn't seen it but the one where the guy gets shot by his dog.

My first episode: Golden Parachute
I loved this episode, I especially liked Kim Delaney in it
My favourite episode: Resurrection
This was a great plot, I loved that everybody was suspicious of Ryan, and How, when H was shot it looked like he as been electrocuted
The Funniest episode: Curse of the Coffin
The plot was so bizzare, it was great.

FIRST Epi
-name of epi:
Golden Parachute
-What did you think of Csi Miami at that point? I thought it was really corny but I loved Calleigh and Eric.
-Did you fall in love with it then or a couple episodes after? It took a little while for me to get right into the show, but I liked it.
-What drew you to the show? Characters? Plots? My friend showed me fanfiction and a couple clips involving Calleigh and Eric and I decided I had to watch for those two.

FAVORITE Epi
-name of epi:
All In
-What makes it your fav epi? Emily Procter is in it a lot, lol. Aside from that, I thought Calleigh was given a really good storyline and I found it really interesting.
-Do you have more than one? No, but I've probably only seen about 1/3 of all the episodes so I'm sure this will change.

FUNNIEST Epi
I find all of the episodes funny. Nothing really stands out in my mind as the funniest at this point; not that I can remember, anyway.

My favorite episode is "Burned" (5x22). I absolutely love the first major intimiate scene between Calleigh and Eric when they made googlie eyes after he took the glass shard from Calleigh's finger. Calleigh's soft whisper, "Eric" and that look he gave her was so intense!

Back