what's your favourite season?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by csimonkey, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

ummmmmmmmmmmm difficult like ppl have sed theres great stuff in each season

Season 1 and 2 saw the great Paul Millander who was without a doubt the best bad guy ever and season two had lots of funny greg moments (my fav character)

Season 3 saw more character development which was great and had a lot of funny episodes

Series 4 is the only one I don't have on DVD but and again is more character motivated

Series 5 for me is proberbly the best and Grave Danger is the best episode so far but I didn't like the team split

Series 6 had some exerlent episodes like Gum Drops and Rashomama for me possibly joint first or close second for best series

And so far series 7 has been brillient thery're really going for the darker plot lines this season and I love that Greg has had this long storyline which will hopefully continue as the series goes on and i love whats happening with Grissom and Sara

So I dunno Series 3 or 6 for Humor
    And series 5 or 7 for dramma
    Arn't I disisive :p

2. CSIrish

CSIrish Dead on Arrival

Season 5 is proable the best for me cuz so much cool personal stuff happens to the charactors;

1. Sara tells Grissom about her troubled past

2. Sara confesses to Gil that hes 'always been more than a boss to her' and he's the reason she moved to LV.

3.and of course the big one, Nick gets buried alive

oh and who knows season 5 cud have been the start of GSR's 'new' relationship :) :)

GSR ROCKS!!! :D

3. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

My fave season has got to be season 1. What's better than seeing the characters for the first time?

4. CSIrish

CSIrish Dead on Arrival

LOL Thats so true, hmm I never thought of it that way :lol:

5. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Season two! When I bought the discs (I haven't watched from the beginning, so I watch the DVD's) I just loved every single episode. Although season seven is closing in, I've really loved all the episodes so far...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.