what's your favourite season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

csimonkey

Police Officer
overall, what is your favourite seaon of CSI? i think mine is either 3 or 5 but this one (7) looks like it could make a big impact on me! we've only had 4 episodes over here so far but i can't wait for a tuesday night! :D

Re: what's you favourite season?

My favorite is 7 so far because it has kept me at the edge of my seat.
kaitlyn

I'm partical to S4, two reasons. Jackpot & Fur & Lothing. Nuff said I think ;)

Roll on Tuesdays I say, Fannysmackin (lol) was an amazing ep. Poor Greggo.

yep it was my favourite ever episode! but poor greg! i wanted to go rescue him :p:D

I know, I just wanted to hug him. That scene between him and Sara made me into a Sara/Greg shipper I swear lol.

Hope this season carries on the way it has been.

We've had plenty of these threads before, but I'll answer the same again.

I always say season 5, had the best complete episodes on the best overall episode in my opinion in grave danger. Season 7 has been pretty good so far, hopefully they finish it strong with the Miniture killer. The individual episodes this season however, like Double Cross and Happenstance haven't been that good, but the Miniture killer has made up for it all

19ams87 said:
I'm partical to S4, two reasons. Jackpot & Fur & Lothing. Nuff said I think ;)
I totally agree with you, ams! May I add another reason? The Beard! :devil: Sorry, that's the BAA inside of me... ;)

And season 7 is turning up to be really great too. I love the MSCK arc. I've always liked puzzles, and this is a great one! :)

Nah, sorry ladies. It's series one... quirky, smirky, flirty Grissom. That's game set and match over your beard, I think!

What I've seen of series seven is also pretty excellent - very dramatic. Loving it for that reason.

I think either 6 or 7.. because the episoes are really intriguing and keep you at the edge of your seat.
:) And GREG'S NEW HAIR! *sighs*

ha! is it really sad that the way greg has his hair influences how good i rate an episode? :D series three he has gorgeous hair! with the blonde bits in it and just the right length....*floats off into dreamland* :p

I can't help it, but Season 1 is right now my favourite one. It is because it has taught me something new in each and every episode. Can't say this about any of the latest episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back