what's your favourite season?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by csimonkey, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Every season had its ups and downs so far, there have been a couple of outstanding episodes in each season.
    Right now I'd go for Season 7, hoping they'll keep up the quality.

2. NightshiftGuy

NightshiftGuy Victim

Definatly Season 5! Because of Who Shot Sherlock and Weeping Willows! They are some great episodes!

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Season 5. i like how you get insight into nicky and sara. and weeping willows.

it's a good season. and i love sofia, so i like her being introduced.

4. NightshiftGuy

NightshiftGuy Victim

Totally agree with you AshleyWillows! Its a great season and yeah Sofia is being introduced in this season!

5. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

but than again as much as i like season 5. i'm also VERY infatuated with season 6.
    merely because of way to go. i've seen that episode at least 10x. if that doesn't say something, i don't know what does.

6. BlueStarlight

BlueStarlight Rookie

Season 5! All those Sara and Greg moments!!!! But i like season 1 too...They all was so cute...and flirty...

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't know which season I like. I like the whole season except the break of the teams.

I love it when Sara and Nick flirt with each other!!! They have fun with each other 'till she got very depressed with something. I love it when Greg was dancing in the hall when he was in the lab.

I did not like the break up because there is no teams, that was I starting don't like Catherine when she act so politics, and Sara and Greg working together, I find them so boring working together. I'm sorry Sandles fan, That my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I like it when Sara, Nick and Greg working together, but I find Sara and Greg boring together, like someone is missing.

At first, I thought it cute, Greg was flirting with Sara beggining and Sara didn't flirt with him back, she find him very annoyed. Sara always flirting between Nick and Grissom. I love it when Nick flirt with Sara, she don't seem to mind with Nick flirting with her.

8. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

I like Season 1 because of all the flirting between Sara and Nick.

Season 7 is brilliant so far too, each episode has kept me glued to my seat, great inter-action between the characters too.

9. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

CONFLICT! I'll have to say Season 7, just because it's been unbelievably awesome so far, and the writers are pulling out stops left and right. But Grissom is totally hot in all the seasons, especially 4-6, but all of them had great episodes, and Nick was still something approaching hot in s. 4, and... and... GAAH! 7.

10. maricejayo

maricejayo Witness

Yeah! 1 for Sara and Nick, 2 and 3 for the team!,5 great start and BRILLANT ending, 6 mmm... hehe, I like 7 too

11. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Season Five was the first season I got on DVD, and for that reason, I'm quite fond of it (it was also the season of the first episode I memorized [Ch-Ch-Changes]). But I adore Season Four too. I love the character development that goes on. (Particularly Butterflied, even though I'm not a GSR shipper, and Bloodlines. Those are awesome episodes!)

12. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

My favorite season is the first, is so different now, more natural. The fourth also I like me very much. Later the fifth and the sixth were sluggish, but seventh this being very good. :)

13. NickGregxTheLove

NickGregxTheLove Witness

seasons 2 and 3. <3 They had my OTP - the Love!

but this season is up there too! :) Great cases, and keeping me on the edge of my seat!

14. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I think they all have their bright spots and low spots. Season 4 & 6 are the only ones I dont have on DVD, and the more I see episodes from season 4 its level raises in my book

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

My favorite season is 4, 6, and 7 so far!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.