What's your favourite cartoon?

wow - how old are you creg
its funny we all sit here trying to talk all CSI-ish pretending we're mature and all ... but in reality we still watch cartoons like little idiots...isnt it wonderful :p

but in reality we still watch cartoons like little idiots...isnt it wonderful :p
Roka! i told you not to tell my secret to anyone! :D :p
Meow, ok, so i'm more of an anime girl. i love my BGC and NGE. :D

Sorry Cat! I couldn't resist, they bribed me with cookies...
Hey what about Flintstones?! No one mentions them anymore... what too mature for you?!!?!? I loooove Spongebob too the little dork, and Patrick. I named my old kitten Patrick cuz she kept slamming into the wall ( lol yes it was a SHE )

Hehe I've become a bit of an anime girl too. I love Inuyasha and Naruto. And I've only watched two episodes of South Park and they leave me rolling on the floor laughing. :lol:

NoOoOoOoO - im losing you people!
The Angry beavers.. .remember them?? they were sooo funny, Norbert and Dagget ( or dagger ) lol they were so cool :D

OH! I loved the angry beavers! Norbet was my favourite. i loved the episode where they become waiters to try and buy some little puppet things. :D

Ahh!! i dont even remember that one lol but i love that cartoon... man remember the ep when they try to find their parents or something... man i loved that one!
This is gonna sound stupid at first, but Kids Next Door?? I swear its hilarious, it seems so corny until you watch it. OOOH and Grim n Evil!! i love billy n mandy theyre so funny

Okay here are my favorites, some of you may never had heard of some of these, most of they are from the 80's.

Muppet Babies
The Wuzzles
The Popples
Pound Puppies
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Care Bears
Ducktales
Fraggle Rock <~~~techincally not a cartoon but they were puppets
Smurfs
Teddy Ruxpin
Thundercats
Rainbow Brite
Jem
Mighty Mouse
Shirt Tales
Snorks
Get Along Gang
Gummi Bears
Adventures of the Little Koala
The Littles

Rocka4csi,

As far as I know they do not show it any more. All the good cartoons they do not show anymore, they are just a distance memory.

Even Gumby ? :( why do people move on so quickly... do you remember the Smirfs, shyone092481? wow i love your name :D

Back