What's your ethnic background?

Dads side: English, Irish
Moms side: American

I was born and raised in London, England (thats my home) :D

OKie..

Me..

I'm Irish, Italian, Spanish, Scottish, anf French..

I get my looks(dark hair and dark eyes) from the Italian and Spanish side

My feisty attitude from the Irish

my BAD temper from my Scottish side

and my BACK BONE is french...

My Husband is German, and I think he's 100% german at that(?)

Okay where do I start?? lol Why is it so wierd that there are so many canadians here?? *shakes head* Well I should star there then. I'm from Canada. Alberta, to be more precise.

I'm Irish, Scottish, Ukranian, Polish, and a wee bit American lol

I get my blonde-red hair and blue eyes from the Irish side and the love for perrogies from my ukranian and polish side lol, oh yeah and I have some french, but hey this is Canada, who doesn't ? lol

There should be a Canadian thread on this board.. I forgot to say I was born and raised in Canada as well..3rd generation..maybe 4th

I was born in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia then I moved to Hamilton, Ontario and now I'm back in Cape Breton.

Whoooooooooo...Go Cape Breton. Thats where I live...but you already knew that, but for anyone who didn't...

Dad's side: All Finnish
Mom's side: All Finnish

Yup... all Finnish. Except when you go to on 17th century, there may be Swedish since Finland was part of Sweden than time...

I rather like being Irish...I get the blue eyes...which are cool by the way :lol:

Mother's side: English, Irish, welsh

Father's side: Polish, german, American, ( I dont know how tho lol), scottish, and again, some irish. :D

Mother's side: English, Irish, welsh

Father's side: Polish, german, American, ( I dont know how tho lol), scottish, and again, some irish. :D

Oh, snap !! You must be the only other person I've found so far with Polish/English ancestry!! :D!

Except I'm English on my dad's side (possibly a bit of Scottish too) and Polish on my mum's. But only a weeny bit -- my grandad is Polish, he ran away to England in WW2 when the Germans invaded Poland and started up a family here!! So I'm only really 1/4 Polish, strictly speaking.

I have Malay, Arab and Thai ancestry. But I grew up half of my childhood in Australia because I was born there, before I come to live in Malaysia. I think of myself as Malaysian though :)

lol i didnt know this room existed!
Crimeshark how are you Arab? Cuz im originally Lebanese, though i grew up in New York, im back in Lebanon. Any other arabs here? i find it funny when i meet another stinkin arab that likes CSI - lol! im kidding i love bein Arab. Anyone ever been to Leb?

Well, it's my grandmother's family who are Arab from Saudi Arabia...they can speak Arabic and all that. I can hardly be called an Arab since I didn't grow up there nor can I speak the language. I wish I can though :p

..I said I was polish right???....well my fav part of me is the Irishness...lol

Back