What's your ethnic background?

First of all I'm from Canada.

Mom's side: Irish, Scottish and British
Dad's side: Irish and I think some Native Indian.

I must have something other that Irish, Scottish and British blood because I have dark brown hair and eyes. And more often than not people have asked me if I'm native.

woo hoo another CANADIAN! What part of canada do u live in?

wow a lot of canadians here. my friend and i want to go to canada for spring break since we don't have a lot of money and because our spring break is going to be less than a week this year. anything cool to do there?

I've lived in NJ my entire life and i'm half irish(from my mom) and my other half is polish, german, norwegian(from my dad).

As far as i know i'm 100% English, but then saying that, i have red hair so there is propably some scottish in me. I would love to live in New Zealand when i'm older.

It find it so interesting that practically all the people here have more then one ethnic background in them. I loved finding out that there was any Greek here on the boards. I really like that there are some Canadians on this board. Let's keep this going!

First of all I'm from Canada.

Mom's side: Irish, Scottish and British
Dad's side: Irish and I think some Native Indian.

I must have something other that Irish, Scottish and British blood because I have dark brown hair and eyes. And more often than not people have asked me if I'm native.

woo hoo another CANADIAN! What part of canada do u live in?

I was born in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia then I moved to Hamilton, Ontario and now I'm back in Cape Breton.

im german/like swedish,dutch,norwegien and all other places in that area from my dads side
and italian from my moms side- but you would never guess that by looking at me

xoxo

Ummmmmmmmm...

I guess I'd be a bit Scottish, Irish, English and American. Just in some different amounts that I honesly cannot recall right now :)

Edit: And I forgot to say I'm Canadian (eh!) for one generation at least!

I know you didn't just ask me that! :lol:

Damn, you're in for it. I come from MANY backgrounds.

Mother's side: German, Irish, Scottish.

Father's side: Scandanavian, possible Native American (my uncle is Indian), more German, more Scottish, more Irish, possible Russian.

I come from Europe, basically. :lol:

I was born and raised in Michigan, and while on the subject of sports, I must say it's difficult for a girl to love the Patriots when everyone in my town loves the Lions. :eek:

i'm english on my mother and father's side... and on their mother and father's side but i live in australia.

Back