What's your ethnic background?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by glam_chic86, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Rock on...Hehe..You got that right... :p

2. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

so your callin me a dork??
    how rude - i skipped havin breakfast to come on talkcsi and speak to you people and everyones gone! Am i the only one with no social life??

3. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Don't worry babe! I'm here with you.. we can be dorks together *offers Roka another cookie* it's chocolate chip :)

4. GregSandersLover

GregSandersLover Pathologist

OOooooh I like coookies! =) (God I sound like an idiot) Don't worry, dear Roka I'm here toooo :D

xoxo-nimo

5. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Nimo - save me man im starving :( i like cookies too - guys ima tell you this amazing thing i picked up here in Lebanon.
    The most famous breakfast in Lebanon is the Mankoosheh - it can be a thyme mankoosheh or cheese - basically its like a pizza but without sauce - just dough and shredded cheese and you put it in the oven til its done, or dough and thyme n sesame... anyway gettin to my point... In the high school i went to - during our food breaks, id see kids buying a bag of chips AND a mankoosheh which made me think *stupid arabd* lol but then i realized they put chips IN the mankoosheh ! its the topping lol its sooooooo good *roka mops drool off the floor*
    your all invited to my house for a mankoosheh dance *woohoo*

6. GregSandersLover

WOOOHOOO *joins* Gaaah that sounds so friggin gooood :eek: *collects drool in drool poool...which is normally for teh hotness of Ercy and George..hehe*

7. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Those cookies were meant for you Roka, but Nimo snatched them away... easy going, there's enough for everyone!!

8. GregSandersLover

YAAAY *catches the falling cookies* It's raining cookies! Alleluiah~ hehe :p

9. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Jayne - forget about everyone - feed MEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    im tryin to get to 400 in the next half hour before my class starts... and guys im seriously hungry but i dont know where anythin is in this college mann ill just die here maybe itll get someones attention - my stomach sounds like a CSI case - explosions ... no gas dont worry.
    Nimo - pass the cookies, dawg :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Wait I called someone a dork? I didn't know I did. You said I did. I didn't did I?..*starts to think*..I don't remember I read the posts since the last one I did and I didn't say anyone was a dork. Uhh ok...*has huge industrial sized cookie*

11. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

i remember you saying dork i just cant find it... you said somethin about us bein dorks cuz we have no friends lolol - its fine though , no hard feelings, DOrk is actually my most commonly used word... its all good
    *passes sessy 10 cookies - then eats 9 of em and gives sessy the 10th *
    im generous - i must get it from bein an arab ( lol dont hit me )

12. GregSandersLover

lol! *takes the last cookie that Roka was gonna give to Sessy and eats it* Yeah, I'm Asian *eats cookie*

God all this talk is making me crave for chocolate chip cookies.... And I just had dinner! grrr

xoxo-nimo

13. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

i'm mostly Aussie except my mum's parents (either one or both, can't remember) have roots back in Germany...

14. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

dinner??? You lucky asian - im sittin here starving to death !
    i need a chocolate croissant... man or some chinese food or something

15. GregSandersLover

OMG they sell the best chocolate croissant in Harajuku...it's like freshly baked, so the chocolate inside is all melted and ugh..So friggin good! gaaaah