What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

our comp teacher visited in my room (I live in a dorm) for some weird reason, probably checked what number I have in that,...that..where I have that wire (connect to internet) and I had that as wallpaper and he burst to laugh :D
I like it too :D tho...I use Windows XP but would change if I only could...

Posted by DaWacko:
this is the one that I have at the moment
then I change between these

wallpaper1
wallpaper2
wallpaper3
wallpaper4 *loves Vivi*

then...not as a wallpaper but I have ths in same folder..
I think it's quite funny (that's what we Finns are like ;) )
Finns and emotions

Wow, your wallpaper scares me! :eek:
I like the picture about the Finns, I was laughing so hard at Kimi 'Iceman' Raikkönen's 'emotions' after last weeks F1 Bahrein GP! He gave the viewers only a half-smile after finishing third... :lol:

Posted by CSILevel1:
Posted by DaWacko:
this is the one that I have at the moment
then I change between these

wallpaper1
wallpaper2
wallpaper3
wallpaper4 *loves Vivi*

then...not as a wallpaper but I have ths in same folder..
I think it's quite funny (that's what we Finns are like ;) )
Finns and emotions

Wow, your wallpaper scares me! :eek:
I like the picture about the Finns, I was laughing so hard at Kimi 'Iceman' Raikkönen's 'emotions' after last weeks F1 Bahrein GP! He gave the viewers only a half-smile after finishing third... :lol:

I hate Kimi. I simply hate him. I stopped watching F1 after Häkkinen quit. Someone should slap Kimi so he could at least learn to talk better.
He's been so in media after all stupid things he has done when being drunk and then whines why media can't leave him alone
big celebrity = media is always there

:lol:

that`s hott kazzy.....but i don`t like him....well i don`t HATE him..i just..AHH! ...don`t really care for him!...gosh..all of that just seems so hateful. :rolleyes:

Mine is simple. Probably borderline boring. It's black with white letters that say...

"Do not go gentle into that good night
Rage, rage against the dying of light."

I love that quote. It's so beautiful.

Posted by Calleigh_Caine:
My Is Of The 3 Things I Love: Baseball, Rockies & Coors Field!

I love your wallpaper Calleigh!
clapsmiley.gif
Now why didn't I think of the Rockies and Coors Field? :) Goooooo Rockies!!! :D

Wow, I'm a boring guy, I just have a blue screen, no image, just a blue screen. Although who is really going to see my desktop anyway?

If I wanted to, two things I would choose are Yankee Stadium or "Amen Corner" at Augusta National Golf Club

Back