What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

my desktop is a big picture of argo (xena's horse), its so cute! but a few nights ago it was 45 bert newton's... it was really freaky, then before that it was 25 wilson's (from castaway)

I would show mine but I've had to wipe my hard drive & I can't put it back on yet so it's still on a CD. Anyway it's pictures of GSR moments spread out in the letters CSI on a black screan. I tried to have me avatar as one, but the picture isn't too good blown up!

My computer recently crashed so mine is not back up yet, but it is a collage of all my favorite guys:
George Eads
William Peterson
Eric Szmanda
Gary Sinise
Eddie Cahill
Viggo Mortensen (Lord of the Rings)
Oded Fehr (The Mummy and Mummy Returns)
Jason Varitek (catcher for Boston Red Sox)

I switch among a CSI-promo with Aiden 'n Stella and a backflip
-cap showing motocross-driver Travis Pastrana.
Looking for the shots...

im so excited about my new wallpaper! its so beutiful, except now i find myself constantly staring at it :lol: just a warning, its a promo pic from an upcoming csi las vegas episode, so if you dont want to know what nicky looks like two episodes from now then dont look :D
nicky wallpaper
and my weathereye tells me its warm out! finally!!

I used to have a wallpaper from the anime Gensomaden Saiyuki but few days ago I did a wallpaper for Horatio Caine and I tested it on my desktop and it's stuck there ever since. I get a jolt every now and then coz I'm still not used to seeing Horatio's face on my desktop.

Back