What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

Mine is a pic of the beach and Pier in Santa Monica that I took a couple weeks ago on vacation.

My incredibly groovy desktop is the season 5 publicity shot of the cast, with them all standing in a sorta V-shaped, looking all serious. I edited a little "CSI" logo into the bottom right corner.

It's a little annoying, the photo of everyone; George is standing on the left, so whenever I play Freecell (I have a minor addiction... hey, it beats working!) I have to move the game window over so I can still look at Georgie as I play.

I have Webshots, so it cycles a new wallpaper every day. Mine is mostly beaches. What else is a Florida girl supposed to have on her desktop when she's in college in Kentucky? :cool:

Beaches are nice. Where I live, we actually have 13km long beach (some bit over 7miles) but Finnish army has like... 12km of it. It sucks.

I like your WPs! :) the first is cute indeed.

the emotions of Finns :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!

I have the old team of Grissom as my wallpaper now.

currently Miguel Ferrar (so hot!) but, interestingly enough, I was thining earlier this morning that it was time for a change (he's been my wallpaper for serveral months now).

Back